fbpx

Pyo wolves

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I wonder what time they are gonna be up. I have a feeling its gonna be a late night for me! I have already warned my bf that i was gonna be refreshing the Ebay page all night.

lol….yeah….they haven’t even made it in yet….i’m thinking 3-4 hours
      Im not home yet, so I hope its in like, 3-4 hours! I cant access Ebay from here. Its almost quittin time, though!!! LEMME GO HOOOOME!!!

frozendragon
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I wonder what time they are gonna be up. I have a feeling its gonna be a late night for me! I have already warned my bf that i was gonna be refreshing the Ebay page all night.

lol….yeah….they haven’t even made it in yet….i’m thinking 3-4 hours
        Im not home yet, so I hope its in like, 3-4 hours! I cant access Ebay from here. Its almost quittin time, though!!! LEMME GO HOOOOME!!!

lol…..yeah….that’s about how long I’m thinking….but we’ll see

Skigod377
        Participant

They are supposed to be up tonight!!! C’mon wolves!!!

Lokie
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

They are supposed to be up tonight!!! C’mon wolves!!!

LOL, yah, I’m waiting “patiently” too.

SPark
            Participant

Patiently being defined in this case as “only refreshing the ebay sales page once every thirty seconds.”

Participant

SPark wrote:

Patiently being defined in this case as “only refreshing the ebay sales page once every thirty seconds.”

LOL! Indeed!

SPark
                Participant

Hey, that’s really patient. You could be refreshing it once every three seconds. (That’s how long it takes to refresh for me…)

Yay! Mine just arrived! Squee! He’s sooooo cute! I have no idea what I’m going to paint him. He’s a blue eyed one…Any suggestions? πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

Dont paint him blue πŸ˜€ Thats about the extent of my knowlege πŸ™

SPark
                    Participant

I got mine too! This is one of those ones that’s better in person, I think.

I have NO idea what to paint him at all.

skigod377 wrote:

I dunnoooo, I might have too πŸ˜€ A blue wolf would look SO COOL.

Got my straw-eyed today! Still waiting on the hazel-eyed… odd they didn’t come together.

ladybrooklyn
                      Participant

Saydee72 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I dunnoooo, I might have too πŸ˜€ A blue wolf would look SO COOL.

Funny thing is… a friend of mine bought one… she wants me to paint it some combination of blue and silver… as those are her fav colors… πŸ˜†

Oh I hope my two came today! So I can bring them to work tomorrow to contemplate them! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                        Participant

LOL! Well, it is a mythical creature, so I guess anything goes as far as color!

Patricia
                          Participant

Mine came today! A day early too! Hooray! They look so neat. I have no idea how to paint them though…

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.