fbpx

PYO Wolf Eye Color Request… please?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Wolf Eye Color Request… please?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

More sense? I awlays make sense. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rusti
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Rusti wrote:

I vote for bright green as well as red. *nodnod*

Yipee, someone came out of hiding. *waves*

I vote one eye red and the other green. Just in time for x-mas.

Yes, I confess, I’ve been lurking for a little while now. Though I must admit, SIUC tuition and a part time position at JC Penney’s doesn’t allow for much disposable income. I tend to just look. πŸ™‚

Rusti wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Rusti wrote:

I vote for bright green as well as red. *nodnod*

Yipee, someone came out of hiding. *waves*

I vote one eye red and the other green. Just in time for x-mas.

Yes, I confess, I’ve been lurking for a little while now. Though I must admit, SIUC tuition and a part time position at JC Penney’s doesn’t allow for much disposable income. I tend to just look. πŸ™‚
      Well sooner or later that looking will turn into a must have and then you will be addicted like the rest of us. πŸ˜†

Rusti
      Participant

I bought a couple of PYO wolves, but that’s the extent of it. I already have a balance on my credit card, and my meager 20 hours a week at 6.75 an hour doesn’t go far towards bills.

Perhaps after I find a better job/graduate and make the bucks doing design, then I’ll compete with you all.

You can always work backwards- meaning get the new ones once you graduate and older ones as your income rises since you will have a full-time job after college. It’s a good plan!

Rusti
        Participant

Visit my website and start buying art, and then we’ll talk. πŸ˜‰ I don’t even have $100 to spare at the moment.

A new truck, however, is still priority, since my trusty little 95 ranger won’t last forever.

But yes, when I do have income, and decide if I want something, that’s probably how it’ll work!

You could always do trade art for Windstones. πŸ™‚

Rusti
          Participant

Are you volunteering? πŸ˜‰

SPark
            Participant

I don’t know, it seems like trying to trade art for Windstones hasn’t gone well for anybody here. I’ve seen several people try it over in the flea market, and haven’t seen very much come of it.

(Certainly I’ve never been able to.)

Rusti
              Participant

SPark wrote:

I don’t know, it seems like trying to trade art for Windstones hasn’t gone well for anybody here. I’ve seen several people try it over in the flea market, and haven’t seen very much come of it.

(Certainly I’ve never been able to.)

Yeah, I’d noticed at least one post like that in the past couple of months. Here in a week or so, however, I’ll be able to do custom stuff. School’s on vacation til mid-january after I turn in my portfolios.

I dunno, we’ll see.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.