fbpx

PYO Unicorns?????

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback PYO Unicorns?????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BlackUniGryphon
    Participant

OMG! I’ve been checking & rechecking… in January I was told there would be more PYO unicorns available… and now it’s September!

*GAAAAAASSSSP*

I’m still bummed I missed it the last time, by like an hour, when it sold out.

*faints*

Melody
      Keymaster

OMG! I’ve been checking & rechecking… in January I was told there would be more PYO unicorns available… and now it’s September!

*GAAAAAASSSSP*

I’m still bummed I missed it the last time, by like an hour, when it sold out.

*faints*

Yeah, sorry! We are out of unicorn horns, so we can’t make more pyo unicorns till that problem is resolved. If it ever is.

dragonmedley
        Participant

Yeah, sorry! We are out of unicorn horns, so we can’t make more pyo unicorns till that problem is resolved. If it ever is.

But I thought you guys had found a bunch of unplated horns?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Carolyn
          Participant

Yes Pam said 150 to 200 unicorn horns where found . What happened to them . Unplated they could be painted . Or gold leafed by Pyo artists .

BlackUniGryphon
            Participant

Sounds good to me!

Riversgrace
              Participant

Would love one! I’d do the horn myself! 🙂

Melody
                Keymaster

Yes Pam said 150 to 200 unicorn horns where found . What happened to them . Unplated they could be painted . Or gold leafed by Pyo artists .

You guys know more than me! I don’t know ! I haven’t heard that they were pyo horns, though I would be out of that communication loop because the pyos go straight from casting to finishing and don’t come past me.I did notice some pyo unicorns on a casting rack, but I thought those were relics. We need an “ask Pam” section.

Melody
                  Keymaster

You guys know more than me! I don’t know ! I haven’t heard that they were pyo horns, though I would be out of that communication loop because the pyos go straight from casting to finishing and don’t come past me.I did notice some pyo unicorns on a casting rack, but I thought those were relics. We need an “ask Pam” section.

We should offer the horns unplated!

Scathach
                    Participant

We should offer the horns unplated!

Oh, yes, please! I’m dying to paint a unicorn.
                      Also, maybe for ease of shipping (and I’ve heard from some painters) not install the horn prior to shipping?
                      Thanks!

Life is beautiful.

Tara
                      Participant

I would totally get one if they came in a finish it yourself horn. Also if the regular PYO Unicorns aren’t going to be restocked maybe the store listing should be moved to the Postponed Production section.

Carolyn
                        Participant

So Melody didn’t even know about the found unicorn horns . Pam didn’t tell her just us . LOL

Me too! I have been wanting to buy a PYO Unicorn for quite some time! I actually would prefer them un-plated, because some color schemes look better without a Gold Horn.
                          Pleese do offer them! <3<3<3

Zloy720
                          Participant

Agree totally! I would love to try doing my own horn in silver or the mixed metal autumn leafing/plating so I can play with some fall and/or winter color schemes! 🙂

Pam

I had been planning to give the PYO unicorn horns to john so he could send them to be gold plated, but if Melody thinks they should be sent “blank” we could probably do that too.

Carolyn
                              Participant

Either would be fine . Wonderful news either way .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.