fbpx

PYO swap sign-up time – Sign-up closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO swap sign-up time – Sign-up closed

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Our will be out tomorrow or Wednesday. Got stuck home today.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Mines all shipped off to new home.

Rachel
    Participant

Sent. Now, to wait impatiently.

Sent, and I hope it gets there soon! I can’t wait to see them all!

Scathach
      Participant

Mailed yesterday. I really hope my swapee likes it.

Life is beautiful.

Ours are out. Mine arrives to it’s new home hopefully around the end of this week, and laundry2011 will be sometime next week. ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pegasus4240
        Participant

I actually didn’t get mine shipped until today. It was a little hard to let her go. Then I thought I had the right size outer box, not quite. She’s supposed to get to her new home by Friday. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now I wait…impatiently.

-- Angie

I won’t be able to ship my piece until Friday. All the post offices around me close by the time I get off from work. Can’t wait for him to be off to his new home, though!

dragonmedley
          Participant

I won’t be able to ship my piece until Friday. All the post offices around me close by the time I get off from work. Can’t wait for him to be off to his new home, though!

I’m in the same boat ๐Ÿ™‚ So I took the box to work and went to a post office close to my office during lunch.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ciarnet
            Participant

Mine will go out on Friday, I am sorry swap buddy! I ended up having a root canal on Monday after breaking a tooth and it has been murder, I am finally coming out of the pain killer induced haze and will get it out ASAP.

Prezaurian
              Participant

Mine will go out on Friday, I am sorry swap buddy! I ended up having a root canal on Monday after breaking a tooth and it has been murder, I am finally coming out of the pain killer induced haze and will get it out ASAP.

Oh my gosh, utmost sympathies on the root canal! I hope you feel better soon.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.