fbpx

PYO shipping box sizes?!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO shipping box sizes?!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

I’m thinking about making an order for some shipping boxes for when I finish some PYOs, can someone tell what are the best(most efficient) respect sizes for a shipping box for these individual PYOs:

Unicorn
      Kirin
      Oriental Dragon

Thanks for any help! I don’t want to accidentally buy something too large or too snug!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

BipolarBear
      Participant

I would just get the 12 x 12 x 8 boxes from the post office if you’re sending via priority mail.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
        Engaged to a Weasel

Landipan
        Participant

I think those dimensions would be too small for the Unicorn box, and possibly the Oriental dragon too?(haven’t gotten him yet to see the size of his box insert).

*Formerly meowmix101

etruscan
          Participant

The PYO unicorn box is 12 x 8 x 5 so it will fit in the box that BipolarBear recommends. I believe that he packs most(?) of the Windstones that are shipped to customers so he should know what they use. I suppose it depends how many packing peanuts you want around the PYO box.

Landipan
            Participant

Oh! I’ve always thought that there needs to be a few inches between the inner box and the outer box for safer shipping, perhaps I’ve been over doing it though LOL! I’ll have to grab one of those from the PO next time I’m there then.

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.