PYO Rock Dragons in the store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone PYO Rock Dragons in the store!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Woohoo!Get them while they last (probably not very long). PYO Rock dragons.

Paint-Your-Own Rock Dragon

BTW, the link for the eye color chart comes back with a 404 error.

Mary
      Participant

We had a freak ice storm today which caused me to miss and reschedule my doctor’s appointment. Had I gone, I likely woould’ve missed the PYO rock dragons.

moonbeam
        Participant

This dragon is so awesome!
          I had one in my cart, then saw the oversea-shipping of over 60$ and quietly put it back on the shelf 😉
          I´ll wait and see if some cheaper shipping option will be available once this Pandemic is somewhat under control. 🙂
          That gives me more time to plan how to paint it!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Looks like the PYO Rock Dragon might be in stock for a more than just a couple of hours giving people a chance of getting one. Ms. Susie had the forethought of putting a ‘one per customer’ limit on this initial batch so people could not buy/hoard multiple quantities of it.

Thanks Ms. Susie! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
            Participant

Just got home from work and missed it. Oh well. Onto the waiting list.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

WOW! I just read on FB that Ms. Susie said they did 120 of these guys – and they all sold out within four hours?!?! WOW! That’s a lot of PYO painters out there! No wonder the PYO’s are flying out of the store.

dragonmedley
                Participant

This dragon is so awesome!
                  I had one in my cart, then saw the oversea-shipping of over 60$ and quietly put it back on the shelf 😉
                  I´ll wait and see if some cheaper shipping option will be available once this Pandemic is somewhat under control. 🙂
                  That gives me more time to plan how to paint it!

I hear you… $50 shipping to Canada. But I bit the bullet and splurged. USPS and Canada Post will be happy with me.

I just don’t know how I’ll paint the rock!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Courtney
                  Participant

It’s been a long time since I purchased a blank PYO. I can’t wait to see how people paint them. I was able to get one with metallic lavender eyes.

I’m going to wait for the right artist to come free for commission. Very excited.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
                    Participant

WOW! I just read on FB that Ms. Susie said they did 120 of these guys – and they all sold out within four hours?!?! WOW! That’s a lot of PYO painters out there! No wonder the PYO’s are flying out of the store.

That’s amazing! It also explains a lot about the Grab Bag crashes. If 120 Rock Dragons sold out that quickly at one-per-customer, you know that a similar set-up for Grab Bags would sell out just as fast (or maybe even faster).

Bodine
                      Participant

When I got a message from forum friends they were all in carts.Missed them by that much.I get restock notices but not new release notices for some reason.
                        Courtney,I may not be the right artist but I would love to paint it for you.Pay for shipping both way OR….maybe consider sell me your blank and I will replace it?😁
                        Anybody change their mind when they receive it I would love one.Send it my way😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                        Participant

Bodine, If I knew you weren’t receiving the messages for new products (came as an email I think from signing up for the newsletter), I’d have sent you a PM.

I haven’t decided on whether I’ll attempt to paint myself since I have basically ZERO art skills but plenty of time on my hand, or pay someone to paint it for me. I’m still looking for ideas on colors. You did such a great job on my Aurora Boralis wolf, that I’ll keep you in mind, if I decide to commission him.

Mary
                          Participant

Not surprising since the rock dragons go for such high prices on ebay. Seems they’re a popular product. I wasn’t sure how many were available, but figured they’d go quickly. 4 hours for 120 – wow!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yes and that’s 120 individuals buying them since the limit was set at one per customer. So it’s even more amazing!

Same here Bodine – I thought for sure you were signed up for the announcements or I would have messaged you! The email went out around 2:08pm or so (EDT) – at least that’s when I received it.

Landipan
                              Participant

I usually only really like the Oriental dragon when it comes to dragons, but this guy is so cute that I definitely can see myself snagging one to paint at some point!

Can’t wait to see how everybody paints their dragon!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Megan
                                Participant

I also had one in my cart and felt too guilty to buy it! Figured I have my PYO swap piece to paint that has priority, and after that a pair of sushi cats, so someone who’s ready to paint their rock dragon now should get him first. But next time they restock, I’ll definitely buy one. They’re so very cute <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.