PYO Oriental and other dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Oriental and other dragons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JamiRose
    Participant

Hello everyone! I apologize if this has been discussed before but Im fairly new. Ive been patiently waiting for the PYO Oriental to show up but nothing for months. Yes, I know how their inventory is decided but from what I have heard on FB, something else is holding them up. Does anyone know? And as for the other PYO dragons, Ive only seen them offered a couple times and I know they are popular so why such little inventory? Anyone know? TIA

tig3r06
      Participant

If it were me, I’d email Susie and see if they have an ETA on any of the pyo dragons. I know Melody has been sculpting a new pyo rock dragon that might come out in a couple months. There’s also just a few employees working because of covid I think, but Susie would be the best to probably answer your questions 😊

Mika
        Participant

iirc PYO Orientals are difficult to clean or don’t cast well. Since they’re aren’t many people at Windstone casting and cleaning (even before covid), resources have to go to other projects.
          The other dragons do restock every once in a while. The best thing to do is add yourself to the waitlist for an item that you want. It helps people at Windstone know what’s in high demand and it lets you know when something is restocked.

Melody
          Keymaster

We haven’t been casting them, so I asked the casting dept to make some.

JamiRose
            Participant

Wonderful! Thank you so much Melody <3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.