fbpx

PYO Kitty Griffin & Long Haired Flap Cats in store now! 5/8/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Kitty Griffin & Long Haired Flap Cats in store now! 5/8/14

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Pam

It’d be a shame to waste all the little guys. Maybe as Kiya said, the Tadpoad stamp might fit?

If anyone has a crouching griffin chick, the two little dot-shaped pads for his front feet, those just barely fit the hooves of the new baby kirin.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Awe…. bitty little hooves <3 They sound adorable though!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Falcolf
        Participant

Picked up a PYO kitty with orange eyes. Now I just need to decide how to paint it =)

What does metallic tan look like?

Both the Gray Bengal Tadpoads and Young Peach Poad come with Metallic Tan eyes:

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/tadpoad%E2%84%A2-gray-bengal-tan-eyes
          http://windstoneeditions.com/products/young-poad%E2%84%A2-peach

Oh, that is really pretty! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sirithiliel
          Participant

It’d be a shame to waste all the little guys. Maybe as Kiya said, the Tadpoad stamp might fit?

If anyone has a crouching griffin chick, the two little dot-shaped pads for his front feet, those just barely fit the hooves of the new baby kirin.

*squees* they sound itty bitty and ADORABLE =D

…and i can see where the difficult is XD

Dandr13
            Participant

Ah, my PYO Flap Kitty arrived and I think he looks even cuter in person! <3 Anyone have a planned color scheme for him? I haven't decided yet and he hasn't told me yet what he wants to be.

Yours arrived fast, mine always take a couple weeks. If you have time could you measure the size on the eyes? I want to order a couple pairs elsewhere – and it would be nice to not have to wait until after my cat gets here.

As for a painting scheme – I’m planning a grey and white persian coloring to match the cat that hangs out by the backdoor at my work. Maybe with blackish wings (haven’t decided on that part yet).

Featherwurm
              Participant

I’m so excited about these guys, I think this is where I’m gonna start with PYOs. My housemate and I both want to give it a shot, but we’re torn on which ones to do, maybe we should get one of each and decide when they arrive?

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I got my PYO Griffon kitty! Didn’t realize how tiny he was, heehee, he’s adorable!

i got him with blue eyes, but after testing them out they didn’t seem to look right…so I dug through my extra eye box, and lo and behold, I had a spare set of light yellow in the right size! So I shall use those for him and have spare blue eyes =P

Lokie
                  Participant

Ah, my PYO Flap Kitty arrived and I think he looks even cuter in person! <3 Anyone have a planned color scheme for him? I haven't decided yet and he hasn't told me yet what he wants to be.

Yours arrived fast, mine always take a couple weeks. If you have time could you measure the size on the eyes? I want to order a couple pairs elsewhere – and it would be nice to not have to wait until after my cat gets here.

I don’t know where my caliper is to get a precise measurement, but placing it up against a ruler, it looks to be 7mm. Maybe someone else can confirm the measurement before you place your order.

Dandr13
                    Participant

I don’t know where my caliper is to get a precise measurement, but placing it up against a ruler, it looks to be 7mm. Maybe someone else can confirm the measurement before you place your order.

Thanks for letting me know. I may wait in that case, since I have some extra 7mm eyes kicking around in colors that I would love to use. If I need smaller, I can always order them later. I’ll use the eyes that come with her to keep her from creeping me out if I have too.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

I THINK they’re the same size as the Foo pups? I think that’s where I got my extra pair from, was a foo pup, but i dont have any foo pups anymore, gave them all away as gifts so i can’t compare side by side

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I THINK they’re the same size as the Foo pups? I think that’s where I got my extra pair from, was a foo pup, but i dont have any foo pups anymore, gave them all away as gifts so i can’t compare side by side

The foo pup eyes are 5 mm.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I’m so excited about these guys, I think this is where I’m gonna start with PYOs. My housemate and I both want to give it a shot, but we’re torn on which ones to do, maybe we should get one of each and decide when they arrive?

I like to have at least an idea of the scheme in order to pick the eye/gem colors. Over time, you can accumulate spares, especially if you order eyes elsewhere.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

The foo pup eyes are 5 mm.

hmmm then where did i get my extra pair from…the phoenix? XD; sorry! I’m moving this weekend so all my PYOs are packed away and I can’t compare eyes to them. But they are itty bitty tiny eyes, for sure

Lokie
                              Participant

I was referring to the PYO Long Haired Flap Cat’s eye size at 7mm:

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/paint-your-own-long-haired-flap-cat

The Griffin Kitty PYO could very well have the Foo Pup’s eye size. I can’t measure one since I don’t own one. Sorry for any confusion!

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

I was referring to the PYO Long Haired Flap Cat’s eye size at 7mm:

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/paint-your-own-long-haired-flap-cat

The Griffin Kitty PYO could very well have the Foo Pup’s eye size. I can’t measure one since I don’t own one. Sorry for any confusion!

oooh i see! I got confused lol! I plan to get a flapcat eventually =3 YEa can’t help you with that one >.>

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.