fbpx

PYO Kitty Griffin & Long Haired Flap Cats in store now! 5/8/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Kitty Griffin & Long Haired Flap Cats in store now! 5/8/14

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Paint-Your-Own Kitty Griffins and Paint-Your-Own Long Haired Flap Cats are now in our store! There is no limit for ordering these – however if someone tries to order all of the ones we have today at once, I will delay their shipment until the next batch! I think we have plenty for normal needs – these should be kept in stock like our other PYO items are.

Eye colors are a little limited at the moment – More eye color choices will be added as eyes are available – and some eye colors will be removed if we run out.

Both of these are cute. (The cat really wants his dinner! Please buy him and paint him and feed him!)

Angie
      Participant

OMG, PYO Flap Cats! I’m so happy!

Purplecat
        Participant

aw, they’re cute! I really wish I could afford a couple but we’re prepping to move right now! D:

dragonmedley
          Participant

OMG, love the expression on that kitty griffin!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Falcolf
            Participant

What does metallic tan look like? I’m so happy to see these, it’s going to be a bit before I can get one, but I’m definitely got a great idea for a kitty griffin that’s been stewing for ages. πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Oh Darn!
                Metallic Tan wasn’t an eye color option on the list when I ordered my Kitty Griffin, must have been out of stock by then. It’s too cute!

Could you tell us what are the PYO Kitty Griffin’s and the PYO Long Haired Flap Cat’s eye sizes for reference?

Both of these PYO’s ROCK! Thanks, Melody! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

It’s literally eating my insides I can’t buy one of these right now 0.o

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
                  Participant

Picked up a PYO kitty with orange eyes. Now I just need to decide how to paint it =)

What does metallic tan look like?

Both the Gray Bengal Tadpoads and Young Peach Poad come with Metallic Tan eyes:

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/tadpoad%E2%84%A2-gray-bengal-tan-eyes
                    http://windstoneeditions.com/products/young-poad%E2%84%A2-peach

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

OMG!!! So happy! Finally, PYO Flap Cats πŸ™‚

I love them! I get a kick out of the Derpy “Griffkit” ^^ Sadly, this is Mothers Day weekend, and I need to direct my funds to that this week.

I know that it was a long time for these and Foo Dad to be ready for sale, but I wanted to find out about the other PYO’s: ShorthairFlapCat, Kirin, and Frog…How are they coming along? πŸ™‚

etruscan
                      Participant

I love them! I get a kick out of the Derpy “Griffkit” ^^ Sadly, this is Mothers Day weekend, and I need to direct my funds to that this week.

I know that it was a long time for these and Foo Dad to be ready for sale, but I wanted to find out about the other PYO’s: ShorthairFlapCat, Kirin, and Frog…How are they coming along? πŸ™‚

Poor Melody πŸ˜‰ As soon as one new thing hits the store there is a chorus of questions and requests for something else. [Spoken as someone who also is anticipating a frog PYO some day.]

Melody
                        Keymaster

What does metallic tan look like? I’m so happy to see these, it’s going to be a bit before I can get one, but I’m definitely got a great idea for a kitty griffin that’s been stewing for ages. πŸ˜€

We used a pearly tan on the latest batch of “sand” things… it is pretty. Not sure that Metallic tan would look like!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Poor Melody πŸ˜‰ As soon as one new thing hits the store there is a chorus of questions and requests for something else. [Spoken as someone who also is anticipating a frog PYO some day.]

Frog is on hold.He needs squeaks to get him finished.
                            The short haired cat is being worked on.. meaning it is sitting on my sculpting table with the two or three other things that would be getting worked on if I was working on them.
                            I have been painting.
                            Fancy pyo Kirin has been finished for months… I don’t know what hold up is with him.
                            The standing kirins are cast and waiting to be painted, but… uh, we ran into a slight problem. The feet ended up being too small for a pad stamped with the Windstone editions logo, so we are not sure how to mark them. It’s always something.

Pam

Squeaks and chocolates mayhaps?
                              >_>

etruscan
                              Participant

Squeaks and chocolates mayhaps?
                                >_>

I would be happy to send some chocolate frogs. Oh, wait … wrong fantasy universe. Nevermind. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.