fbpx

PYO Keeper still Out of Stock?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Keeper still Out of Stock?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Are you ever going to get more Keeper PYOs in? I keep checking every week or so, but it always says Out of Stock both on the list and on their specific page.

I have all these ideas in my head… ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stephanie
        Participant

I believe they will not be back in stock until after the move.

Mmloda
          Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I believe they will not be back in stock until after the move.

Yup…I remember reading that in another thread on here somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

dragonmedley
            Participant

They don’t have any molds for them; the one they had broke. So yes, after the move.

Patience, paaaatiencccce…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
              Participant

They are in the middle of the move now, so a few more weeks at least.

Laurie
                Participant

Isn’t the casting department shut down until after the move?

siberakh1
                  Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Isn’t the casting department shut down until after the move?

Yes. I remember Melody writing it somewhere already.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I think almost everything is shut down now. ๐Ÿ™‚

frozendragon
                      Participant

yup…Melody mentioned something about nothing being made for at least a month…

but the molds still have to be redone for the PYO Keeper…and of course they have to be poured and dried…so it could be more than a month…

Purplecat
                        Participant

Sigh…..(pouts)

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

frozendragon wrote:

but the molds still have to be redone for the PYO Keeper…and of course they have to be poured and dried…so it could be more than a month…

((with the rate of things, it could be well into late summer… shh))

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
                            Participant

I just hope that they put a LOT out so that I have a chance to get a few… OR put out other new things so that I can get something! LOL

Starbreeze
                              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I think so too!!!

frozendragon
                                Participant

Jennifer wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I was gonna say that…but decided not too.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.