fbpx

PYO Keeper question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Keeper question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

Apari
      Participant

Hello Melody!
        Is it againt the Windstone law to put the PYO keeper gem in the forehead instead of the tail? Or maybe just an additional gem, kinda like where some production dragons have them… I know I would need to create a small dimple to accommodate the gem, but that shouldn’t be too hard.

Thank you!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I don’t know it’s against Windstone Law to add extra jewels to pyos, but I added a boat load of jewels to the Muse I did for the last swap… I think Megani liked it. I based on a Faberge egg…

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Melody
          Keymaster

sagiaparri wrote:

Hello Melody!
            Is it againt the Windstone law to put the PYO keeper gem in the forehead instead of the tail? Or maybe just an additional gem, kinda like where some production dragons have them… I know I would need to create a small dimple to accommodate the gem, but that shouldn’t be too hard.

Thank you! That is legal. I wanted to provide places to stick jewels on all of these things, but I didn’t want to have obvious big holes all over them. It is fairly easy to create places to put jewels, if you have the right tool.
            There are lots of jewel spots on the unicorn, they are hidden in the long hair.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.