fbpx

PYO Keeper dragons in store 9-27-10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Keeper dragons in store 9-27-10

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

PYO Keeper dragons are in the store now – here’s a link to them: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/paint-your-own-keeper-dragon.html If you miss these today, I have a few more to put in tomorrow.

Mmloda
        Participant

YAY..just got one! πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Adaneth
          Participant

10 left! πŸ™‚ Have at ’em!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

It’s cool they seem to lasting more that a few seconds in the store. I’m waiting for PYO Phoenix myself…

Mmloda
              Participant

WOW I can’t believe it there are still 7 more Keepers in the store… πŸ™‚

Marzena

raincry
                Participant

Whew! I just barely got one I think. There were two when I went to get mine and then when I finished my order there were none. I’m feelin’ lucky! It will be my first PYO I’m excited! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                  Participant

raincry wrote:

Whew! I just barely got one I think. There were two when I went to get mine and then when I finished my order there were none. I’m feelin’ lucky! It will be my first PYO I’m excited! πŸ˜€

Pretty sure you did. For whatever reason, the cart keeps your items in it even after you order (at least from my experiences). So if you look you might find the last keeper in your cart πŸ˜‰

raincry
                    Participant

Wow That’s an oddity! Well so there is one left then for whomever is lucky enough to nab it. I am happy to have just nabbed one!

Jerusha
                      Participant

raincry wrote:

A-HA!! IT WAS YOU!!!!!! :shout: I missed out on the first batch because of a finance hiccup, and my hubby was literally filling out the check-out info to get me one from the second round (with 2 left in stock)…. and when he did the final click to seal the deal, they were all gone! So I missed out *again* πŸ˜₯
                        Well, I’m glad it went to someone else who’d been longing for their very first. When they’re back in stock again, I will at last be getting *my* first Keeper (and hubby got me a consolation griffin to practice on in the meantime) πŸ˜€ Enjoy!

raincry
                        Participant

Jerusha wrote:

raincry wrote:

A-HA!! IT WAS YOU!!!!!! :shout: I missed out on the first batch because of a finance hiccup, and my hubby was literally filling out the check-out info to get me one from the second round (with 2 left in stock)…. and when he did the final click to seal the deal, they were all gone! So I missed out *again* πŸ˜₯
                          Well, I’m glad it went to someone else who’d been longing for their very first. When they’re back in stock again, I will at last be getting *my* first Keeper (and hubby got me a consolation griffin to practice on in the meantime) πŸ˜€ Enjoy!
                          Awww, well that was sweet of him to get you a griffin. I think if I hadn’t snagged one of the keepers I would have probably done the same! It’s funny that we had nearly the same experience because I didn’t have money the first batch and then just came up with the money to get one from the second bunch. Good luck on your griffin πŸ˜€

Apari
                          Participant

Jerusha wrote:

raincry wrote:

Well, I’m glad it went to someone else who’d been longing for their very first. When they’re back in stock again, I will at last be getting *my* first Keeper (and hubby got me a consolation griffin to practice on in the meantime) πŸ˜€ Enjoy!I missed em’… This is going to be my first as well (when I get something to paint).
                            I’ve never touched an airbrush before, but have always wanted too. Just bought a snap-on airbrush and paints yesterday. Hehe

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.