fbpx

PYO Griffins in store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Griffins in store!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

Sbianchi
      Participant

There are 7 PYO Griffins in the store!

Mmloda
        Participant

LOL..I was right there when they started flying out stock adn I had one in my cart but before I knew it…someone else snagged it out of my shopping cart! LOL ๐Ÿ˜€

Maybe I’ll have better luck next time!

Marzena

That’s the bonus to ordering specialty eyes…I don’t care what color I get. But, I did however miss this batch. LOL I woulda snagged one of the keepers too. ๐Ÿ™„

Leigha
          Participant

Keepers?! Wha….. I was here for the griffins and passed them up, but I didn’t see any keepers or I’d have snagged one >.<

I am guessing that they were there…Their pic is up from the bottom. Usually that means there were some there sometime. Because they were back down at the bottom and Unicorn’s and Ki-Rin were up top above the Muses. Maybe they weren’t there, but that is what usually happens when I get to the store and people say such and such was there. LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

Thrippa
            Participant

There were eight griffins and a wolf when I peeked at work, so I had to quick-set-up-my-laptop so I could order one. I got the wolf and a griffin, but didn’t really have time to post about them. It’s the first time I’ve seen non-Muse PYOs in the store.

Blast! Hopefully I won’t miss them all next time! ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.