fbpx

PYO GRIFFINS IN STORE 6/11 – ah, gone again.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone PYO GRIFFINS IN STORE 6/11 – ah, gone again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

I went in to buy one and started with selecting the color eyes, and WHAM! It was gone.

If it’s any consolation, I was trying to get it for Windstone Collector; I know she prolly wants one. πŸ™ :/

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Oh well, there will be others! πŸ™‚

Woot! I got one!… but LOL.. in my excitedness i forgot to pic the eyes and jewel color until after i had already paid for it and im just sitting there like “Craaaappp…..” πŸ˜† πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ™„ (hopes they read my lil message i sent, and can change the eye n jewel color LoL…)

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I finally was online and managed to get one!

Missed it… buuuuut, I don’t have the money for one right now anyways. *double sigh*

Adaneth
        Participant

πŸ˜† I had a feeling something would come out when I was off buying food…just glad it wasn’t something I was dying for! πŸ˜†

Anonymous

TalonaCat wrote:

Missed it… buuuuut, I don’t have the money for one right now anyways. *double sigh*

Geeze Talona, you got ten bucks, don’t you? LOLOL 😑 sorry couldn’t resist! ::sneaks off::::

Anonymous

Adaneth wrote:

πŸ˜† I had a feeling something would come out when I was off buying food…just glad it wasn’t something I was dying for! πŸ˜†

You had to go out and get FOOD, sheesh – always thinking of yourself. LOL

Hey btw, I love your emoticon or the picture you use, and I noticed the tongue is animated, how cool is that!! Hmmm, now that I think about it, the tongue is probably tasting the air, searching for…………… FOOD!!

But seriously, it’s really beautiful!

Anonymous

Poems wrote:

LOL omgoodness – well well – what should I do????

I can’t paint!! ARGH I think Dawn wanted one – OH MAN OH MAN okay well I guess I buy one for her…….

OH NOOOOOOO! What color eyes?? What color stone??? WHAT WHAT WHAT

lol j/k πŸ˜‰

RUN PEOPLE, RUN!

What!~ Huh? You Did’nt snag one for me??? Aughhhhhhhhhhhh! πŸ™„ Its ok, I’ll live…. Thank you for thinking of me… p.s. Im not to worried about the eye color πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
                Participant

Crap. I missed them AGAIN. I was over at the hospital seeing my dad after running around earlier for a funeral. πŸ˜₯

Someday I’ll get one of these elusive keepers to paint… someday…

Adaneth
                  Participant

Poems wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

You had to go out and get FOOD, sheesh – always thinking of yourself. LOL

Hey btw, I love your emoticon or the picture you use, and I noticed the tongue is animated, how cool is that!! Hmmm, now that I think about it, the tongue is probably tasting the air, searching for…………… FOOD!!

But seriously, it’s really beautiful!

I obviously need to get my priorities straight, thinking of FOOD before WINDSTONES! πŸ˜›

Thanks! That’s the first animated avatar I ever made, hopefully it’s not hungry when it smells you! πŸ˜‰

Azurielle
                    Participant

Missed them again!!! πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ πŸ™ I need a store watcher to grab one for me…

Keeper of the Fledgings

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

*sighs again*

I think I work too much. I keep missing these.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

bayoudragon
                        Participant

NOOOOO!!! :shout:

ah well… I haven’t had the urge for artwork lately anyway. πŸ˜›

kitsunelady
                          Participant

*rubs chin* I seem to have pretty good luck with noticing them in time, if someone would like me to try and catch one for them next time? Of course, with it being one per customer, I can only take one person at a time…so first person to ask shall be the one I snipe for. c.c

PM me, don’t ask in the thread. >.>;

CRAP!!! I needed one more. πŸ™„ Owell, I will be busy with what I have for a while. Hopefully there are more soon! 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.