PYO Gallery Tech Help Please

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback PYO Gallery Tech Help Please

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I see in some of the PYO galleries that there are sub categories in the original gallery…ie: Ki-Rins, Griffins, Keepers etc.

I have tried to find out through e-mail if this is a possibility to get in my own gallery but I am sure everyone at windstone is very busy so I never got a response (understandable :)) I would like to have subs in my gallery so I could better sort my images and I am sure that I am not the only one who would like this.

Is it even possible with the new forum format or is the way it is the only way it can be? Curious and hopeful that it is still a possibility.

Thank You πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
    Participant

I asked that question, and it seems that no, you can’t create new sub- categories. The ones that are here come from the old format. It bugs me, because I seem to recall creating a sub-category for the Phoenix in the new forum format, but I could be wrong. Time fuzzes up stuff, so I could be imagining it.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

That’s really to bad if that is the case because my gallery looks like a sloppy mess compared to the old format. Drives me nuts with my OCD and if someone is looking in there it looks like I do not care if things are organized and easy to view or not πŸ™

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I am pretty sure that only the staff can make new galleries or sub-galleries. I don’t care much for the new gallery system but it’s what we have. If you want any sub galleries please post here with your username and exactly what you want the sub galleries to be called and I can see what I can do for you!! πŸ™‚

My only request is that you please keep the sub-galleries to a minimum, and in logical groups, such as “Dragons”, “Griffins”, “Foos”, etc. Please, no sub gallery for each PYO you do, or anything like that. I don’t have time to make 40 sub galleries for each person but I can make some basic ones for you. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I didn’t mean to put anyone off of asking me– no problem– I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I couldn’t make dozens of sub-galleries per person. Some is fine!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

I didn’t mean to put anyone off of asking me– no problem– I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I couldn’t make dozens of sub-galleries per person. Some is fine!

You did not put me off at all. I appreciate that you would even do this at all.

I would like under “Branzyboo” sub galleries for:

Dragons
          Ki-Rins
          Foo Dogs
          Unicorns
          Phoenix

Thank you Jennifer. Mucho appreciation.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

You did not put me off at all. I appreciate that you would even do this at all.

I would like under “Branzyboo” sub galleries for:

Dragons
            Ki-Rins
            Foo Dogs
            Unicorns
            Phoenix

Thank you Jennifer. Mucho appreciation.

Done! Just let me know if you have any trouble.

Thank you Jen….your the best!! Happy with it completely! πŸ™‚

I would also please.

Sub galleries under 96037

Dragons, Griffins, Wolfs, Phoenix’s, and “Others” please if you could!

and how do you add old pics to the new galleries?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Heather
            Participant

Could you add some subfolders to my PYO Gallery account as well? I would love to have subfolders for:

Unicorns
              Phoenix
              Foos
              Other

Thank you very much! πŸ™‚

I would also please.

If you already have pics in your current gallery,…..when your new galleries are added click on edit on each picture and in the drop down gallery menu select the new gallery you want them put in. That is what I did in mine today and it worked well.

Hope I explained that so you understand me! πŸ™‚

I am pretty sure that only the staff can make new galleries or sub-galleries. I don’t care much for the new gallery system but it’s what we have. If you want any sub galleries please post here with your username and exactly what you want the sub galleries to be called and I can see what I can do for you!! πŸ™‚

My only request is that you please keep the sub-galleries to a minimum, and in logical groups, such as “Dragons”, “Griffins”, “Foos”, etc. Please, no sub gallery for each PYO you do, or anything like that. I don’t have time to make 40 sub galleries for each person but I can make some basic ones for you. πŸ™‚

Username: Dreaming Tree Studio

I think including the sub categories for each model is a great idea. I plan to add more photos to the gallery but would definitely prefer to have Model categories for each PYO type.
              Foo Dogs, Keepers, Kirins, Young Dragon, Griffin, Unicorn, Phoenix, Wolf, Flap cats(when available),and Misc.(for Muse, Bookends, poad, Meercat, hoarder, etc.)…10 categories is a good number.

*crosses fingers* I think we would all appreciate that.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I would also please.

Done. And you just edit each image and then select the new gallery from the drop down.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Could you add some subfolders to my PYO Gallery account as well? I would love to have subfolders for:

Unicorns
                  Phoenix
                  Foos
                  Other

Thank you very much! πŸ™‚

Gotcha!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Username: Dreaming Tree Studio

I think including the sub categories for each model is a great idea. I plan to add more photos to the gallery but would definitely prefer to have Model categories for each PYO type.
                    Foo Dogs, Keepers, Kirins, Young Dragon, Griffin, Unicorn, Phoenix, Wolf, Flap cats(when available),and Misc.(for Muse, Bookends, poad, Meercat, hoarder, etc.)…10 categories is a good number.

*crosses fingers* I think we would all appreciate that.

Each one takes a while to make due to the immense list I have to manually sort, so I have narrowed your list a little. I hope that’s okay.
                    Foos, Dragons, Kirins, Griffins, Unicorns, Phoenix, Wolves, Others
                    (Let’s cross the flap cat bridge when it happens….)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.