fbpx

PYO Father Foo Dog has finally shown up! 4/24/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Father Foo Dog has finally shown up! 4/24/14

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Paint your own Father Foo Dogs are in the store now! I did not put a limit on them, but if anyone needs to purchase a large quantity I may ask them to wait until we make sure that lots of people have managed to get one. 4 of them fit into a carton, so for starters it would be nice if no one went beyond that quantity.

(Mother Foo Dog is really happy to see this guy – you can bet she’s going to leave him with the puppies while she takes a vacation at a spa!)

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Yah!
        I just ordered my Foo Daddy! My Foo Mom will be happy to have a mate ๐Ÿ™‚
        I’ve been waiting to paint her so I can paint Ma & Pa as a set.

Thanks everyone, and especially Melody for sculpting him.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Heather
        Participant

Oh yay, whee, hip-hip-Foo-ray! :bigsmile: I’m so glad to see these guys hit the Store! Now to get serious about planning the paint job. This is going to be so much fun!

I am so happy to be fortunate to snag one too. If I had more funds, I would have bought two. ^_^

dragonmedley
          Participant

Yay! There were quite a few requests for him for the swap.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

This may sound like an odd question, but do you know if the “Light Yellow” eyes will eventually be added to the eye-color option?
              (I had painted the mother and baby Foo Dogs in a tea-stain and used light yellow eyes for both of them. I had hoped to do the same with the father so they could all match as a family!) ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
              Keymaster

This may sound like an odd question, but do you know if the “Light Yellow” eyes will eventually be added to the eye-color option?
                (I had painted the mother and baby Foo Dogs in a tea-stain and used light yellow eyes for both of them. I had hoped to do the same with the father so they could all match as a family!) ๐Ÿ™‚

If not, maybe if you make a special request we can find a pair for you.

siberakh1
                Participant

I’m hoping for the Light Yellow eyes to come back too, as well as the Metallic Teal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.