fbpx

PYO eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO eyes

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

How about a drop down box for the first eye and another for the second eye. It could work like picking a dragons eye color, then picking its jewel color. You make two choices. Could that work? :shrug:

kitsunelady
      Participant

But for the muses you’d have to specify which eye is the big one and which one is the small…so maybe you could say “right eye” and “left eye”? That would work on any of the PYOs. >.> So people could mix & match…just have to make sure people understand it’s left or right eye of the sculpt, especially on the muses, since their eyes are different…not the eye to *their* right/left. πŸ˜€

Wasn’t there a post somewhere about selling paintbrushes or something or other for PYOs via the website? You could have like an ‘accessories’ (or whatever you want to call it) section to put ‘extra eyes’ in. >.> I wouldn’t bother changing the having to buy eyes with the sculpt (seems unlikely anyone would choose to do that anyhow)…just add somewhere we can get ‘extras’. There, like on a clothing site, where you pick the color first (in this case, the sculpt you’re wanting eyes for would be chosen first), and a second dropdown menu changes to reflect what sizes (or in this case, what colors of eye) are available. Some of them have the same size eyes, so you could combo those sculpts on the first pulldown menu. 6.6 This is probably complicated code, and I have no idea do I? x.x;

Or you could just do it the old fashioned way and make people fill out a form. Haha.

PYO Keeper Eyes – Bright Blue x 2

I know you guys are stirring up some new eye colors…any chance of a dark blue? >.> Like, navy or something? Or turquoise. I like the plum eyes on the Poad that’s on ebay right now…and the dark purple eyes on the Sugar Plum Poad in the blog were nice too!

Pam

The dark eyes on the Sugar Plum Poads are a dark navy blue actually. The eyes on the blog post were from an early batch and have a hint of purple to them, but the eyes we are actually putting in the Poads for the store are from a later batch, and are much more navy blue, much less purple-blue.

Adaneth
          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

The dark eyes on the Sugar Plum Poadβ„’s are a dark navy blue actually. The eyes on the blog post were from an early batch and have a hint of purple to them, but the eyes we are actually putting in the Poadβ„’s for the store are from a later batch, and are much more navy blue, much less purple-blue.

Ooooh boy, I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this Poad! πŸ˜€

Pam

They should be going into the store today.

Jasmine
              Participant

Are they there yet?? How about now?? Maybe now?? πŸ˜† 😈 πŸ˜†

Kathleen
                Participant

This seems to be taking awhile and my husband is getting mad because supper isnt ready. πŸ™

Adaneth
                  Participant

JellyFish wrote:

This seems to be taking awhile and my husband is getting mad because supper isnt ready. πŸ™

They’re here now–hope you got one (or two)! πŸ˜€

Kathleen
                    Participant

I got one thanks to Machineguts. I figured they were not coming out today seeing as its so late so had logged off. I finally finished making dinner XD and checked my email and saw she alerted me. BIG hugs for MG πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Bump. e.e

Also, any hope of seeing the navy and plum eyes for PYOs, while we’re on the subject? c.c I can’t be sure, because I’ve never picked any eyes out of a Poad, but they seem to be about the same size as the keeper eyes, sooo…for keepers, at the least? Maybe? πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I really like the new Poad’s eye colors and would love to have them as an option for the PYOs. I also would like to see turquoise eyes – and call me crazy – even some albino eyes.

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Also those light purple eyes like on that Savannah griffin female! πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.