fbpx

PYO eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Hey Melody,
      I was just wondering…would it be completely out of the question for you guys to sell the eyes separately (as well as with) the PYOs? I’m one of those who prefers to paint first and then pick some eyes to match, and although I’d built up quite a selection to choose from, I’m slowly running out of options. c.c; I’d especially appreciate this in the case of the Keepers – it was hard enough to get the two I did manage to snag, nevermind getting enough to have a full set of eyes to choose from. >___>;

If this isn’t permitted, for whatever reason, it’s not a huge deal…but I figured it never hurts to ask. e.e

Also, if this has ever been asked before, I apologize. >.>; I tried to look it up, but the search engine told me “PYO eyes” were two words that were too common to search for. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
      Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

It didn’t use to be an option, but now that the eyes are no longer glued in, yeah, this could be a great idea. Sometimes we lose eyes too, so replacement would be nice.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I wouldn’t mind this myself–sometimes after you paint you realize another color eyes would work better than what you currently have! It would be a nice option! And I do love that the eyes are no longer glued in–makes painting so much easier! πŸ˜€

bayoudragon
            Participant

I’ve been wondering, now that they don’t come glued in, if any thought has been given to choices of eye colors for the muses?? I would really like blue and orange. 😳

Melissa
              Participant

We might be able to make a PYO eye thread in the Trade and Swap section. Not a perfect solution, but assuming it’s allright to do so, it could help.

Melody
                Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

Hey Melody,
                  I was just wondering…would it be completely out of the question for you guys to sell the eyes separately (as well as with) the PYOs? I’m one of those who prefers to paint first and then pick some eyes to match, and although I’d built up quite a selection to choose from, I’m slowly running out of options. c.c; I’d especially appreciate this in the case of the Keepers – it was hard enough to get the two I did manage to snag, nevermind getting enough to have a full set of eyes to choose from. >___>;

If this isn’t permitted, for whatever reason, it’s not a huge deal…but I figured it never hurts to ask. e.e

Also, if this has ever been asked before, I apologize. >.>; I tried to look it up, but the search engine told me “PYO eyes” were two words that were too common to search for. πŸ˜€
                  I don’t think there is any reason we couldn’t do that, I’ll see what John says.

Amanda
                  Participant

I think that would be great! When I got my keeper I was in such a hurry I just chose lavender eyes real quick, but when I decided what color to paint him, the eyes won’t work at all!

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Eleu wrote:

I think that would be great! When I got my keeper I was in such a hurry I just chose lavender eyes real quick, but when I decided what color to paint him, the eyes won’t work at all!

Haha, I did the same thing when I bought mine. πŸ˜€ Just tried to quickly pick colors that would be easy to work with (light blue and straw, in my case). The one I’ve used so far turned out pretty well, luckily. o.o

*crosses fingers in hopes John says ok* >.>; If he says no, I think Maplecarver’s idea is pretty good too. c.c Assuming that isn’t a problem either…@.@;

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Sooo, did John say yea or nay? D: I’m thinking about how to paint my other keeper, but being able to get other eye colors might change my plans. *_*

*crosses all her fingers and toes* πŸ˜€

Amanda
                        Participant

I’m on my 3rd idea for my keeper, I think if we could buy eyes I’d start off with a set of each color πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Eleu wrote:

I’m on my 3rd idea for my keeper, I think if we could buy eyes I’d start off with a set of each color πŸ˜€

Me too! πŸ˜€

Lokie
                            Participant

Maplecarver wrote:

We might be able to make a PYO eye thread in the Trade and Swap section. Not a perfect solution, but assuming it’s allright to do so, it could help.

Pretty good idea. I could use different eyes for something I have.

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Lokie wrote:

Maplecarver wrote:

Pretty good idea. I could use different eyes for something I have.

Yeah…>.> I’m turning blue in the face from holding my breath on this. D:

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

Yeah…>.> I’m turning blue in the face from holding my breath on this. D:

Lesson #1 in Windstones: Never Hold Your Breath!
                                  Often, no one really knows what or when things are happening. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.