fbpx

PYO eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Jennifer wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Yeah…>.> I’m turning blue in the face from holding my breath on this. D:

Lesson #1 in Windstones: Never Hold Your Breath!
      Often, no one really knows what or when things are happening. πŸ˜‰

Ya, decision making usualy goes like this at Windstone:

“Melody? Can we get/do/have this?”

“I dunno, go ask John”

“I dunno, go ask Melody…..She said to ask me?…..Hold on, let me talk to her…”

*2 hours later find Melody again* “Did John talk to you about ?”

“I haven’t seen John since breakfast…..Didn’t you ask him about it?”

“He said to ask you, then went to look for you.”

“Oh….well I really don’t know……Go ask Susie if she’s seen John….”

*Towards the end of the day (or days later in some cases LoL) when everyone isn’t lost in the factory and can actualy talk* “John, is it ok if we do this?”

*short conference, 2 min max*

“Ya sure, I don’t see why not!”

And that’s how it goes………ROFLMAO

kitsunelady
      Participant

twindragonsmum
        Participant

*SNERK!*

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

bayoudragon
          Participant

Just a little bump… πŸ˜€

Like ya don’t have a million other things to do… πŸ˜†

Melody
            Keymaster

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Yeah…>.> I’m turning blue in the face from holding my breath on this. D:

Lesson #1 in Windstones: Never Hold Your Breath!
              Often, no one really knows what or when things are happening. πŸ˜‰

Ya, decision making usualy goes like this at Windstone:

“Melody? Can we get/do/have this?”

“I dunno, go ask John”

“I dunno, go ask Melody…..She said to ask me?…..Hold on, let me talk to her…”

*2 hours later find Melody again* “Did John talk to you about ?”

“I haven’t seen John since breakfast…..Didn’t you ask him about it?”

“He said to ask you, then went to look for you.”

“Oh….well I really don’t know……Go ask Susie if she’s seen John….”

*Towards the end of the day (or days later in some cases LoL) when everyone isn’t lost in the factory and can actualy talk* “John, is it ok if we do this?”

*short conference, 2 min max*

“Ya sure, I don’t see why not!”

And that’s how it goes………ROFLMAOExactly! Except you for got the part about forgetting what we wanted to ask in the first place… what was the question again?

Melody
              Keymaster

Sorry, I forgot to ask!

lamortefille
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
                  Participant

Yes, I’d like to know too…I got a PYO with red eyes that I’d love to have dark brown for…I don’t feel like dealing with Vandykes for just one set of eyes. And I really need to get a hold of the girl from Dreaming Tree. I just will feel silly asking her prices I should be able to figure out. But I don’t know which eyes are specialty and which are metallics, so her price list confuses me. They all look like metallic mostly to me. πŸ˜•

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

no Mugen no. you big bully.

bayoudragon
                      Participant

I would be content if we were able to choose eye colors for the muses, just like you can for the other PYO sculpts. 😳 I bet that would drive the staff nuts though, looking for two different eye sizes in two different colors. 😈

Every time I hear the word “bother”, I think of Harry Potter Puppet Pals. πŸ˜†

Amanda
                        Participant

I was thinking of digging up this thread the other day when my muse took a dive and his eyes flew out… (I don’t like haveing them sit eye-less!) I did manage to find the little eyes thankfully 😳

Will we ever get some different eye colors for the muse? I loved the ones that the Who-dat! PYO got!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Eleu wrote:

I was thinking of digging up this thread the other day when my muse took a dive and his eyes flew out… (I don’t like haveing them sit eye-less!) I did manage to find the little eyes thankfully 😳

Will we ever get some different eye colors for the muse? I loved the ones that the Who-dat! PYO got!
                            Ask John.
                            Just kidding… I don’t know why you can’t choose muse eyes, but perhaps it is because we have muses already packed with the eyes glued in.
                            We are mixing new eye paint colors and have come up with some nice ones.

bayoudragon
                            Participant

Nope, muse eyes are loose now as well… which is why I asked Susie if she could send me a different color set for Who Dat! πŸ™‚

*crosses fingers*

Pam

The muses we have don’t have eyes yet (mostly). And you can choose their eye colors, but its limited to only three different color combinations. The problem with the muses is that there are too many potential eye color combinations available. We need a system where buyers can choose the colors for each muse eye separately. Allowing people to just buy eyes later could solve this problem, and would also let people choose non-matching eyes for their other PYOs to, but it might be a hassle for people who are not serious painters and want eyes immediately. So, the store would need a setup where people could choose eye colors before checkout OR choose to order them later.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.