fbpx

PYO dragons for trade

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap PYO dragons for trade

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading PYO’s?
    I have 2 small dragon PYO’s and I’d like to trade them for blank PYO unicorns if possible. They do have an airbrushed base coat, but that’s it, otherwise they are ready to be painted. If not, I’m thinking of selling them. Is anyone interested?

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
    Participant

Do you have any pictures of them? and what eye colors do they have?
      I’ll have to check tonight if I have any PYO unicorns left… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Awe sorry. No Uni’s here…Just a lonely Ki-Rin with nowhere to go. ๐Ÿ™

mmloda wrote:

Do you have any pictures of them? and what eye colors do they have?
      I’ll have to check tonight if I have any PYO unicorns left… ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you mmloda! ๐Ÿ™‚ Both dragons have orange eyes and I can send you photos too if you’d like :).

WindstoneCollector wrote:

That’s okay WC :). Aww, why don’t you paint him/her? ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

He can come to my house! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

bayoudragon
        Participant

I have yet to paint a small dragon PYO… all I have blank is a wolf. ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon wrote:

I have yet to paint a small dragon PYO… all I have blank is a wolf. ๐Ÿ™‚

I changed my mind after buying them ๐Ÿ˜ณ LOL. I’m still new on PYO’s too and doubt I’d do them justice so felt it’d be better to offer them up to those that can!

Cool! Are you going to paint him/her? ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
          Participant

Eventually… I have to finish my griffin first. And my keeper, who is SOOO close to being done (she hates me right now…LOL). ๐Ÿ˜†

But I’d trade my wolf for one of your dragons. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Although, I really think you should paint them; it doesn’t have to be anything complicated. That’s what PYOs are for. :yes:

dragonmedley
            Participant

I will say that I find the small dragons to be the most difficult to paint in a way due to the nooks and crannies they have, especially around the tail area. I’ve only painted one keeper and I don’t recall swearing and grumbling about the tail area. I’ve poked myself with the unicorn horn more than once and the space between the wings and the backside of the griffin can be challenging, but man, that curled tail of the dragon just beats them all for me.

I’m sure everyone will have a different difficult spot on all the scuplts! What’s yours?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

abatos wrote:

That’s okay WC :). Aww, why don’t you paint him/her? ๐Ÿ™‚
              I’m not gonna have time for now. He will be destined for a few months to spend in the darkness of his box if he was to stay here. ๐Ÿ™

Kalandra wrote:

He can come to my house! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL!!! He seems to have already found a place to go… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But, atleast I know he won’t be staying in his box for a long time this way! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

I pm’d You! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kalandra wrote:

I pm’d You! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! I just sent you a reply :).

bayoudragon wrote:

Eventually… I have to finish my griffin first. And my keeper, who is SOOO close to being done (she hates me right now…LOL). ๐Ÿ˜†

But I’d trade my wolf for one of your dragons. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Although, I really think you should paint them; it doesn’t have to be anything complicated. That’s what PYOs are for. :yes:

I definitely look forward to seeing them when they’re done! I saw your PYO’s in your facebook gallery, they’re beautiful, I love the wolf especially :).

I’d consider that too ๐Ÿ™‚ but I have two wolves that are waiting to be painted, one was actually the first PYO I bought last year and still not painted. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                Thank you! …one day I hope I can paint a Keeper, hope, lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.