fbpx

PYO Dragon Waiting List

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Dragon Waiting List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

I am beginning a new waiting list for the Paint Your Own Dragon and will not be sending messages to emails on the old list again. Anyone who missed this last batch (which was large but went quickly!) and who wishes to be informed when we have more of them again, please send an email to service@windstoneeditions.com with “Waiting List for PYO Dragon” in the subject line. If you wish to be informed of any other out of stock items, please send a separate email for each item. Thank you!

Hannah
        Participant

Is it possible to be put on a wait list for the PYO Keeper?

I figure the email instructions would be the same, but “PYO Keeper” instead of “PYO Dragon” – but I wanted to make sure before I bother your inbox 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Rachel
          Participant

If you’re not already on the Keeper waiting list, feel free to email her. She keeps separate lists for things that have been in stock and now are out of stock.

Hannah
            Participant

Awesome, will do! Thanks 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.