fbpx

PYO Dragon restock :(

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Dragon restock :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

When will the small dragon PYOs be in stock again, and how many will be released?

I’m really upset at the moment because this is like the 5th time I’ve missed out on a PYO dragon. They’re always released when it’s basically midnight over here, so when I check my mail the next morning I get excited seeing the notifications, but they’re already sold out within a couple of hours several hours ago.

Susie
      Keymaster

I am sorry. Only a few were restocked and we don’t have a lot more coming real soon, but we WILL have more, I just cannot predict when.

Kujacker
        Participant

I recall someone else saying that they’ve missed recent restocks of the dragons because they were never sent an email and they thought it was because of the eye/jem selection. Does selecting the eye/jem colors actually affect if you’ll be sent the email or not?

Kelly
          Participant

Good question! I’m also curious about this.

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I recall someone else saying that they’ve missed recent restocks of the dragons because they were never sent an email and they thought it was because of the eye/jem selection. Does selecting the eye/jem colors actually affect if you’ll be sent the email or not?

Yes, you do need to pick an eye and gem color. But it won’t let you put it on the watch list without doing so. I don’t think it matters what color you pick, just that you pick one of each ;).

Kujacker
              Participant

Yes, you do need to pick an eye and gem color. But it won’t let you put it on the watch list without doing so. I don’t think it matters what color you pick, just that you pick one of each ;).

No, I know you have to pick the colors. What I was saying was that someone in another post said they hadn’t received any back in stock emails for the past 2 or 3 restocks. So they were thinking it was because of the eye/jem colors. I was asking if that’s true – if the colors matter.

No, I know you have to pick the colors. What I was saying was that someone in another post said they hadn’t received any back in stock emails for the past 2 or 3 restocks. So they were thinking it was because of the eye/jem colors. I was asking if that’s true – if the colors matter.

I *thought* someone indicated that they had picked specific colors, and hadn’t gotten emails; someone else had picked just the first color listed in each drop down (eye/gem), and *had* gotten the mails. I know I do the latter and have been notified every time.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Looks like we need restock on quite a few PYOs, the only thing with a decent stock right now is Kirins and Muses

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Looks like we need restock on quite a few PYOs, the only thing with a decent stock right now is Kirins and Muses

I hear that.

Bodine
                    Participant

DTssss………..PYOs……… 😐

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

It’s seeming like a pyo dust bowl again….or a pyo famine!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I don’ tknow why but I have been hankering to paint some PYO wolves lately. I have a million thnigs ot do so I guess it’s good they are sold out, but I have been wanting to finish my Wolfs Rain army. Just need Kiba and Blue and I’ll be done.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Misty
                          Participant

*lays on the floor and twitches occasionally*

The first symptom of PYO withdrawals!

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

*lays on the floor and twitches occasionally*

The first symptom of PYO withdrawals!

AW GAWD!! AW NOO WE NEEED PYO’S STAT!!! OPAL ISN”T GOING TO MAKE MUCH LONGER!!!!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

Woo saved up enough to be able to afford a PYO dragon if I get lucky enough to snag one when they’re restocked =D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.