fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Maebnus
    Participant

Sweet. Thanks, Dave.:D That should help some, since so many people use your site for a guide to pieces.

I prefer the Emerald ones too, though I’d still like a dark Jade piece just to have one.

Maria
      Participant

purplecat wrote:

I love the style of the rock dragons although the large is my fave of the two. Does anyone have a pic of one next to say…a male or fledgie so I could see a size comparison? 😀

Here’s mine next to the VF1 curlie. Does that help? He’s monstrous.

Leapin lizards… he’s huge!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

My wishlist still stands: White Mama Coiled Dragon.

Don’t know if you saw this in a different thread or not.

enchantments wrote:

Oh sorry I have a friend that has a white mother coiled that I think she might sale but don’t know yet. I’ll keep everyone posted 🙂

Those of you looking for an Emerald OW and Emerald Kinglet, check the thread in thte flea market (just doubling up here in case someone misses it):
          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4227

Maria
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

My wishlist still stands: White Mama Coiled Dragon.

Don’t know if you saw this in a different thread or not.

enchantments wrote:

Oh sorry I have a friend that has a white mother coiled that I think she might sale but don’t know yet. I’ll keep everyone posted 🙂

No, I didn’t see that! Thank you, pegasi. I’ll fight DDVM for the one on E-Bay, but if that doesn’t pan out, I’ll ask enchantments.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Jade scratching dragon: I can’t pay for one..so if one is found and some one is ok with doing a trade for it, i’ll trade up to 4 pyo’s for it and make room in my list to do them.

Peacock: coiled mom with egg,Kinglet,Hatching,scratching

I’m looking for a white moma dragon for my male dragon.
              maybe a hatching to match.

These are high on my list, but at the moment I am not in the market for buying or trading(at least for 2 weeks) untill I sell a few pyo’s and I get the ones I have on my list finished.

Got it! Youve been updated baby!

Too bad about the timing on the white mama as last I saw, theres 2 on eBay (and I sold mine to a sweet member here last month). But timing… what is it with everyone’s timing always biting them in the bum?! It’s bitten me too but I see it likes to bite many!!!

Good luck in your search!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

For those of you looking there is a Male Ki-Rin and a Baby Ki-rin on eBay right now.

Purplecat
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I love the style of the rock dragons although the large is my fave of the two. Does anyone have a pic of one next to say…a male or fledgie so I could see a size comparison? 😀

Here’s mine next to the VF1 curlie. Does that help? He’s monstrous.

OMG!!! Mine should be here any day now! I finally got him ordered and now I can’t wait! Is yours special? I thought they had orange or red eyes? I may be wrong though…I just can’t get over how awesome he is!! 😀 Thank you!!

Purplecat
                  Participant

Mine just came! He’s SOOO cool! He has yellow eyes too, I coulda swore his pic had orange…I wonder why…

I’m going to be picking up a peacock mother this weekend from someone local. She also has a a male dragon available. He’s listed as green, but I think it’s the emerald color from the photo. If you’re interested, check out the link. If you’d like me to pick him up too, let me know and we can work out the mailing part later.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/clt/379524110.html

I was at a local store today that doesn’t seem to be carrying the Windstone sculptures anymore. They did have 2 emperors left in colors that I believe are retired. One peacock ($249) and one rainbow ($279). I just thought I’d mention them, if they are on anyone’s wish list.

What is this “Craigs List” thing anyway? How do you guys come across this stuff?

Q: What is craigslist?
                    A: Local community classifieds and forums – a place to find jobs, housing, goods & services, social activities, a girlfriend or boyfriend, advice, community information, and just about anything else — all for free, and in a relatively non-commercial environment.

If you put ‘craigslist windstone’ in a Google search, you’ll find the ones mentioned earlier. I was Google searching for ‘Windstone Dragon’ and found the Rainbow Mother dragon in a town about 45 mins away from me.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 597 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.