fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

They had The Male Black Pegasus in the store when I went to look so He can be crossed off the list!

D’Oh!!! What other unusual pieces do they have in the store?!?

The Black Pegasus was out of Stock for forever and it looks like they painted a new batch.

They have the Black Pegasus Family, the Violet Flame Fledge and Curl are out of stock at the moment. Birman Flap Cat and White Flap Cat are also Out of Stock.

If you could add a Hatching Galapagos Turtle to my list please?

Heather
      Participant

Wow, PT, this is a really nice thing you’re doing! 🙂 Chasing down retired pieces is a real challenge. I might as well put my list up too. These are the pieces that I would actively pursue if they turned up.

Male Ki-Rin
        Coiled Mother Dragon in Peacock or White
        Coiled Male Dragon in Emerald or White
        Mother Unicorn in Black
        Male Unicorn in Black
        Any of the “real animal” pieces–the very old ones
        Hatching Kinglet in White, Peacock, or Emerald
        White Lap (oh, I know I dream here)
        Emerald Old Warrior (still dreaming)
        White Fledgeling
        White Emperor
        Hatching Empress or Emperor in White
        Young Oriental in Ruby
        Hatching Velociraptor

Boy, this reads like some kind of Windstone pipe dream! There’s going to be a lot of interest in most of these, but I can at least get into line with everyone else. 😛

foxfeather wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

They had The Male Black Pegasus in the store when I went to look so He can be crossed off the list!

D’Oh!!! What other unusual pieces do they have in the store?!?

The Black Pegasus was out of Stock for forever and it looks like they painted a new batch.

They have the Black Pegasus Family, the Violet Flame Fledge and Curl are out of stock at the moment. Birman Flap Cat and White Flap Cat are also Out of Stock.

If you could add a Hatching Galapagos Turtle to my list please?

Your wish… my command!

Im going to make a thread about this but thought Id list it in here for those looking and reading here too.

I am putting up for sale here first (if offers dont meet what Ive recently seen elsewhere, then theyll go to eBay).

I have a mint, never out of box except for inspection and photo shoot-

*Mother Kirin w/ original box and tag, mint

*Baby Kirin w/ original box, tag, mint

*Young White Dragon w/ the box he was shipped from factory and tag, mint

*Jade (the emerald jade coloring) Sun Dragon w/ original box and tag, mint… pending first offer is $200 from a memeber

All pieces will be shipping in their original boxes and double boxed as well. I am doing a photo shoot of them today and once that is formatted and uploaded to Photobucket, I’ll make a new thread about just those pieces to see what offers I get.

If you want to make offers on any of them now, please PM me. Likely, best offer will get the piece but if for some off chance reason I feel they would do better on eBay, then they will go there. Some of the pieces I sold here, while getting what I asked, did go for considerably more on eBay— which I hate to say. And would normally never care but I simply cant leave my family with the amount of medical bills I may leave them with.

Anyway, happy looking. Im keeping up with your Wish List (ppl laugh at my hard copy but they arent true lovers like all of us) and I will continue to try to hunt down your pieces any way I can.

Purplecat
        Participant

Here’s mine…

Brown Male
          white scratcher
          white lap
          white hatching emp
          frog prince
          Birman flap cat
          Mermaid wall sconce (got one now!!)
          Large rock dragon (I can find him :D—Got one now!! )

Ok…I edited and added a couple things… 😉

purplecat wrote:

Large rock dragon (I can find him 😀 )

Noted on the rest of your list. But Id been meaning to ask as someone else is looking for him too… is he the one on the low round rock that is a piece for IN or OUT doors? Or is he the taller piece for indoors only?

I know what Astral Castle says, but I want to be sure.

Purplecat
          Participant

THe one I’m wanting is the one on the low round rock that I think can be either in or outdoors. He’s at the bottom of the page here http://www.magicalomaha.com/penarubydragons.htm

Purplecat- yup! Thats the one I thought you were talking about. He is on your list that Im keeping, with that site’s price quoted next to it so in case I can find it for less, then I can grab him or let you know, etc.

Male kirin- will pay about 130$ for him.
            Male Griffin (any color)- about 100$ maybe more.
            Old warrior (any color)- 150$ maybe more.

KMD4me wrote:

I have a black male griffin for sale. See Details in my thread. I will take offers on it.

dragonessjade wrote:

KMD4me wrote:

I have a black male griffin for sale. See Details in my thread. I will take offers on it.

This exchange in communication right here, is exactly what I was hoping would be the embodiment of this kind of thread. Sometimes we all get caught up in life when it takes a hold of us and shakes us like rag dolls. It helps when members know what others interests are (whether youre selling or buying). While I might be keeping the official list, anyone can keep an eye out for ppl theyve become friends with here.

Thats cool. even tho Im totally jealous and want that griffin to be mine… all mine! Grrr! ::slink, slink, slink…uff da!:: 😆

Jennifer
            Keymaster

PhoenixTears wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Large rock dragon (I can find him 😀 )

Noted on the rest of your list. But Id been meaning to ask as someone else is looking for him too… is he the one on the low round rock that is a piece for IN or OUT doors? Or is he the taller piece for indoors only?

I know what Astral Castle says, but I want to be sure.

Both rock dragons (the tall one, and the low one) are intended for use in or outdoors. They are not gypsum like the rest of the Windstone line, but are concrete. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
              Participant

I love the style of the rock dragons although the large is my fave of the two. Does anyone have a pic of one next to say…a male or fledgie so I could see a size comparison? 😀

PhoenixTears wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

KMD4me wrote:

This exchange in communication right here, is exactly what I was hoping would be the embodiment of this kind of thread. Sometimes we all get caught up in life when it takes a hold of us and shakes us like rag dolls. It helps when members know what others interests are (whether youre selling or buying). While I might be keeping the official list, anyone can keep an eye out for ppl theyve become friends with here.

Thats cool. even tho Im totally jealous and want that griffin to be mine… all mine! Grrr! ::slink, slink, slink…uff da!:: 😆
                That is good. I was kinda hesitant in posting because I didn’t want to step on anyones toes.

Maebnus3 wrote:

All of the “Jade” Orientals on Astral Castle are actually Emerald-colored.

I’ve added a note to each of the Jade Orientals on our encyclopedia. I’d not seen the darker ones before as we didn’t start carrying the line until 2000 or perhaps 2001. By then they were the lighter “emerald” color.

Personally I prefer the Emerald coloring. I think if I were an registered aesthetician that darker green would be on my list of proscribed colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 597 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.