fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 597 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know then, if this allegedly Jade but apparently Emerald colored Oriental Sun Dragon (no pix right now) would be wanted by anyone here (other than someone listed in this thread)?

What do you think I could get for it on eBay? I ask because Im watching 1 of the pieces I use to have and sold here, go for so much more on eBay! Not that Im complaining but you get nervous when youre buried under piles of medical bills and fear that I will wind up leaving them to my family when my time comes.

Edited: because Im having a typing moment tonight! Fingers just aint workin’

I have mine in emerald. I don’t think I have any Jades. But all of them were called Jade. If I didn’t already have one I’d snap him up. Your best bet is Ebay. But if you’d rather sell him here and forego the fees of ebay then list him in the flea market for sale and see what kind of bites you get. 😀

lamortefille
    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Does anyone know then, if this allegedly Jade but apparently Emerald colored Oriental Sun Dragon (no pix right now) would be wanted by anyone here (other than someone listed in this thread)?

What do you think I could get for it on eBay? I ask because Im watching 1 of the pieces I use to have and sold here, go for so much more on eBay! Not that Im complaining but you get nervous when youre buried under piles of medical bills and fear that I will wind up leaving them to my family when my time comes.

Edited: because Im having a typing moment tonight! Fingers just aint workin’

I am interested in getting one, but wouldn’t mind bidding against people on eBay for it. Maybe Ski or somebody has the list of average selling prices for them? There is one in the eBay stores for $249.99 that hasn’t been jumped on, so I guess that price is too high (for now?). The other problem is all of the beautiful stuff Melody is putting up. I think retireds are taking a back burner to the LEs and LPs. Just my 2¢.

lamortefille wrote:

I am interested in getting one, but wouldn’t mind bidding against people on eBay for it. Maybe Ski or somebody has the list of average selling prices for them? There is one in the eBay stores for $249.99 that hasn’t been jumped on, so I guess that price is too high (for now?). The other problem is all of the beautiful stuff Melody is putting up. I think retireds are taking a back burner to the LEs and LPs. Just my 2¢.

Yea, I know. Timing just hasnt been on my side lately. I know about that one on eBay and wouldnt expect a price like that for him (unless anyone is feeling particularly giddy 😉 )

He may go right to eBay anyway because one of the pieces I had sold here, while I got what I asked, it sold for so much more on eBay (even after fees, etc). But she has a good home, so…

Maria
      Participant

My wishlist still stands: White Mama Coiled Dragon.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Your original post said CURLED… are you looking for a white curled or coiled? Gold egg or clear crystal in middle? I havwent looked back to see if anyone has edited their posts (lists) as I asked to put new requests, extended lists, etc., as new posts. Easier than weeding through pages for me.

But I have the print out of the first 5 pages (been writing down the rest and have it typed into hard copy with thumbnail pix of each piece next to title to help me out). It said Curled.

Hope youre enjoying your time, GB!

Elena
        Participant

PhoenixTears, Thank You for doing this, It’s very sweet. I’m the kind of person who does stuff like this too and it never hurts to be told you’re sweet! 😀

My wish list….
          – Gothic Unicorn
          – Emerald Rising Spectral Dragon
          – Old Green Fledgeling
          – Black Male Pegasus

That’s it for now

Pegasi1978
          Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Your original post said CURLED… are you looking for a white curled or coiled? Gold egg or clear crystal in middle? I havwent looked back to see if anyone has edited their posts (lists) as I asked to put new requests, extended lists, etc., as new posts. Easier than weeding through pages for me.

But I have the print out of the first 5 pages (been writing down the rest and have it typed into hard copy with thumbnail pix of each piece next to title to help me out). It said Curled.

Hope youre enjoying your time, GB!

She’s looking for the mother with the gold egg. Officially named Mother Coiled Dragon.

pegasi1978 wrote:

She’s looking for the mother with the gold egg. Officially named Mother Coiled Dragon.

Ahh! Thank you for that big clarification. That is not what I had her down as. I had her down for a “White Curled Mother Dragon.” This makes a big difference! Thanks for the clue in Pegasi!

Thank you foxfeather, for your kind words. It’s nice to hear but of course, not why I do it. Ive always been uncomfortable with compliments so if anyone had been saying this stuff to my face, Id be more ruby than a Windstone!

Elena
            Participant

foxfeather wrote:

PhoenixTears, Thank You for doing this, It’s very sweet. I’m the kind of person who does stuff like this too and it never hurts to be told you’re sweet! 😀

My wish list….
              – Gothic Unicorn
              – Old Green Fledgeling
              – Black Male Pegasus

That’s it for now

They had The Male Black Pegasus in the store when I went to look so He can be crossed off the list!

foxfeather wrote:

They had The Male Black Pegasus in the store when I went to look so He can be crossed off the list!

D’Oh!!! What other unusual pieces do they have in the store?!?

Maria
              Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Ahh! Thank you for that big clarification. That is not what I had her down as. I had her down for a “White Curled Mother Dragon.” This makes a big difference! Thanks for the clue in Pegasi!

Whoops! Sorry for the confusion, PhoenixTears! 😳 Yes, Pegasi is right:

WHITE COILED MOTHER DRAGON

foxfeather wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

My wish list….
                – Gothic Unicorn
                – Old Green Fledgeling
                – Black Male Pegasus

That’s it for now

DUH! On my part… I was tired. I was thinking black unicorn instead of pegasus and know now in the morning light you were talking about THIS store online 🙄

Just ignore me! slink, slink, slink…bonk!

DantheDragon
                Participant

oO How did I miss this thread?

Right now the Windstones I want most are the:

*Armadillo
                  *Silver Old Warrior (lol)
                  *Old green fledgling
                  *Brown coiled mother

Updated 9/11/07

DantheDragon wrote:

oO How did I miss this thread?

Right now the Windstones I want most are the:

Armadillo
                  Emerald Sun Dragon (not jade)
                  Silver Old Warrior (lol)

Youve been PMed!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 597 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.