fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 597 total)
  • Author

Good on ya guys… Im keeping up with you so keep em comin (and tell a friend)! LMAO!

Just to reiterate to make it easier on YOU… if the photos of your wish is on Astral Castle, I have it downloaded so those are the only links I DONT need (but thanks anyway laphon 🙂 You didnt need to trouble yourself for those 2 links. And though you dont have a photo of the Odd Eye Flap, based on your description, I dont think I could mistake it! My friend in Bermuda has a real live one that is exactly that in appearance… want her? 😆 Nah, she’d never part with her snuggle partner.

Windstone Collector: thank you for posting that photo of the old greens so I can compare what the mama looks like with slightly more brown to her. That helps.

I know you all watch eBay pretty religiously but when I can, I’ll put links in here for pieces I know some of you are looking for (even if you havent posted them yet)!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-Windstone-Pena-Coiled-Dragon-Peacock_W0QQitemZ320136973560QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jade-Oriental-Dragon-Windstone-Retired_W0QQitemZ170129440219QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-Windstone-Pena-Hatching-Empress-Dragon-Peacock_W0QQitemZ320136973652QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-Windstone-Pena-Young-Oriental-Dragon-Jade_W0QQitemZ320136973699QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Gargoyle-Claw-Logo-Stone-Pena_W0QQitemZ320136973717QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And though mine went to an incredibly wonderful person here and will have a great home, I wish Id known that I could have gotten this much for her on eBay! urgh!!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Pena-Retired-White-Mother-Dragon-MNT_W0QQitemZ300128023723QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

laphon1
    Participant

PT, I do have a picture of the odd-eyed kitty. I just do not have it hosted anywhere. (Which is why I have never posted pics of my collection.) Is there an email where I can send it?

laphon1 wrote:

PT, I do have a picture of the odd-eyed kitty. I just do not have it hosted anywhere. (Which is why I have never posted pics of my collection.) Is there an email where I can send it?

Yea… what happens when you hit the email link at the bottom of any of my posts? Im use to hitting the PM button and dont know what happens when someone hits the email button!

If it doesnt work, PM me and we’ll go from there.

Maria
      Participant

Well, I guess my wishlist retains its status quo. Someone outbid me on the white coiled mama. 🙁

Jodi
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

The Jade Coiled Male is in my signature picture.

If you do a Search, you can find a picture of Windstone Collector’s Old Green Mother Dragon with lots of brown. I think she may have put a comparison pic up too.

The VF Fledgie is in the Windstone store. I don’t know about a comparison pic though.

I’ll do a search for the Old Green Mother Dragon with lots of brown and Jade Scratcher. And thanks for telling me your siggie is of a JADE coiled male. I thought it was Emerald. I’ll have to look at those 2 together so I can see differences. Luckily though, if I were to grab it at an estate sale, Im sure if it were the emerald, someone here would buy it (tho of course I’ll focus on your jade).

😕 😕 The Gothic Unicorn (the one laying down?) came in more than one color?

Just to clarify…I don’t need a Jade Coiled or a Jade Oriental. I already have those. I need other pieces in Jade. I do want a Jade Scratcher. I told you about my signature being Jade so you could see what it looks like, but I don’t need one.

The Gothic Unicorn is the one that looks more like a goat than a horse. Sometimes it’s really white, and sometimes it’s more of a cream color. I don’t care which one — I just want one. 😀

Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. I appreciate it.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, I guess my wishlist retains its status quo. Someone outbid me on the white coiled mama. 🙁

Oh freakin’ bummer! Well, I hadnt taken it off your list yet so it remains. Sorry about that GB… I know she would have had a great home with you. I’ll keep my eyes open!

emerald212 wrote:

Just to clarify…I don’t need a Jade Coiled or a Jade Oriental. I already have those. I need other pieces in Jade. I do want a Jade Scratcher. I told you about my signature being Jade so you could see what it looks like, but I don’t need one.

The Gothic Unicorn is the one that looks more like a goat than a horse. Sometimes it’s really white, and sometimes it’s more of a cream color. I don’t care which one — I just want one. 😀

Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. I appreciate it.
          Cool. I do have you written down as wanting Jade pieces except Oriental Dragon, Coiled Male, but she specifically wants Jade Scratcher.

I knew which Gothic Unicorn you were talking about (goat like- I just said laying down I think). I was thinking from your post of “any color”, that he was in black or other colors other then white that I really needed to watch for. If he’s just white, then whatever shade, you just want that piece.

But thanks for any clarification… thats always good!

If anyone had to describe (on sight) the difference between a Jade piece and emerald piece (esp. in the Orientals & larger dragons), how would YOU go about telling the difference? Any hints would help

Maebnus
          Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

If anyone had to describe (on sight) the difference between a Jade piece and emerald piece (esp. in the Orientals & larger dragons), how would YOU go about telling the difference? Any hints would help

Erm… to me it’s like Shamrock green (Emerald-bright) vs Forest green (Jade-dark)… tho I know everyone has a different interpretation of what shade of green is what…

laphon1
            Participant

PT — I emailed you a picture of the odd-eyed cat. Hope it arrived safely.

Jodi
              Participant

Thanks, PT!

The Emerald green is more of a bright green or Kelly green with a couple different green tones to it. The Jade is a rich dark green without any other greens on it, but lots of gold instead. Whippet posted a picture comparing the two Emerald and Jade on an Oriental Dragon. I’ll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is.

The Jade is on the left. Emerald is on the right.

See, now in that photo I can see the difference. But according to Astral Castle, they are showing me a photo of the Oriental Sun Dragon in JADE (532 J)
                http://www.astralcastle.com/windstone/wsframe.htm (OK, well it’s a link to Astral Castle; I cant get it to link directly to the piece under discussion but look up the Oriental Sun Dragon in Jade)

It looks lighter than the one posted in comparison here. They also didnt seem to sell an emerald sun dragon (I dont see it listed on Astral Castle).

So tho the Astral link is called Jade, what do others consider it?

Laphon yes, I did get your emails and thank you!

Maebnus
                Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

That’s most definitely Emerald. All of the “Jade” Orientals on Astral Castle are actually Emerald-colored.

Maebnus3 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

That’s most definitely Emerald. All of the “Jade” Orientals on Astral Castle are actually Emerald-colored.

So would that make my “Jade” Sun Dragon (which is what he was sold under), less valuable and desired?

Maebnus
                  Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

So would that make my “Jade” Sun Dragon (which is what he was sold under), less valuable and desired?

If he matches AC’s pics, then I suppose so (since I see most people are looking for “true” Jade pieces). Jade is the name that Windstone used for all of the green Orientals; there just happened to be 2 shades of green used (hence all the confusion). All of mine are Emerald-colored too 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 597 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.