fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

The coiled mother in black gold hasn’t even produced yet, Griffiness. 😆

It looks like my single wish is going into fulfillment, though… I’ll have to ocme up with something else. 😛

Maebnus
      Participant

Thanks, PT. It’s neat to see what everybody’s looking for.
        For retired pieces, my only wish is for an Old Green Emperor (with the blue/purple interference down the side).

Nor has the VF riser 😆

Jodi
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Since I have thumbnails next to each of your requests on my hard copy list, Im missing just a few photos. If anyone can find a photo or a link to a photo for the following, it would help me out a lot:

Old Green Male with lots of brown so I can see the difference between that and the original Green male

Jade Coiled Male and Jade Scratcher

VF Fledgie (how would I tell what is from second batch?)

I think those are the only pix I need for now. You can add them here or PM me. Thanks!

The Jade Coiled Male is in my signature picture.

If you do a Search, you can find a picture of Windstone Collector’s Old Green Mother Dragon with lots of brown. I think she may have put a comparison pic up too.

The VF Fledgie is in the Windstone store. I don’t know about a comparison pic though.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It looks like my single wish is going into fulfillment, though… I’ll have to ocme up with something else. 😛
          YAY!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Since I have thumbnails next to each of your requests on my hard copy list, Im missing just a few photos. If anyone can find a photo or a link to a photo for the following, it would help me out a lot:

VF Fledgie (how would I tell what is from second batch?)

I think those are the only pix I need for now. You can add them here or PM me. Thanks!

The VF Fledgie is in the Windstone store. I don’t know about a comparison pic though.

Actually it’s not the violet flame fledgie that is going to vary, but the violet flame curled. The first batch of the curled is heavy on the red so it looks like the old red flame/flame/russet curl and the new ones aren’t supposed to be quite as red.

Jodi
            Participant

I want to add a Gothic Unicorn to my wish list. I don’t care what color. ($100)

I think Nam posted a pic of a Jade Scratcher. You’ll need to do a search for it.

emerald212 wrote:

The Jade Coiled Male is in my signature picture.

If you do a Search, you can find a picture of Windstone Collector’s Old Green Mother Dragon with lots of brown. I think she may have put a comparison pic up too.

I swear that darn Fledgie wasnt there yesterday! I was looking for him in the store right after I grabbed the photo of the VF Curlie. But I was tired and admit likely mistake. Thanks for redirecting me.

I’ll do a search for the Old Green Mother Dragon with lots of brown and Jade Scratcher. And thanks for telling me your siggie is of a JADE coiled male. I thought it was Emerald. I’ll have to look at those 2 together so I can see differences. Luckily though, if I were to grab it at an estate sale, Im sure if it were the emerald, someone here would buy it (tho of course I’ll focus on your jade).

😕 😕 The Gothic Unicorn (the one laying down?) came in more than one color?

OK- so the VF CURL is what varies and not the Fledgie? Hmm- will have to find a comparison pic unless it can be provided here. Either way, if I get the wrong one, that piece would still sell so I can take relief in that.

If you guys are requesting pieces that arent easily found in picture such as prototypes or you want a certain version of a LE or retired piece (very specific), then please try to add a linnk or photo to your post so I can see it.

Please remember too, that while Ive been a Windstone Collector since the 80s, the last decade of my life has been wrapped up in my health, mostly spent in the hospital. Im still getting use to some of the short term lingo and trying very hard to learn all these LE and special request protos that Melody has done in recent years. My rule of thumb is, never assume. If you want something really badly and it’s rare (and it’s pix isnt on Astral Castle or in the Windstone direct store), please please please try to post a link or photo with your Wish. I want to be as accurate in my list for you guys as I do should I come across a hidden treasure (either by someone who doesnt realize what theyve acquired which has happened; and during estate sales… hey, to be brazenly honest, I live in FL and tons of our fellow old soul collectors die everyday and their families auction off via estate or yard sales, all their deceased loved ones possessions. So, some of your pieces that you think you may never find such as the original wolf or REAL animal [not mythic, perse] might be found there).

Just keep that in mind. Hate to sound like a doctor, but, “help me to help you!” Thanks!

PhoenixTears wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

YAY!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!

I hope Melody does make them, we all love them 😀

The female is the only one that is the old “yellow/brown”. The rest are the vivid green like I like.

I like the fledgie, he is big 😯

I really just want a proto Old Warrior in peacock 🙁

Katherine
              Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

This is a great idea!
                Here’s mine:
                Black male pegasus
                Black mother pegasus
                White Gothic unicorn

That’s it really. I know I will buy these eventually (assuming they are available to buy).

I wish I had a vast enough collection to trade peices with other forum members, but I cherish the ones I have! 😛

Ok, for the gothic unicorn, I don’t care what color it is in, I just don’t want a paint over. And yeah, these are the peices I would like to get in any way. I am saving the money for the black mother pegasus. *looks dreamily into the future* 😀

Yeah, I love my green and brown families. I have the most of those 2 colors, but not all of the browns. I wish there was more old green for me to get, but I have them all. I still need to figure out what to do with my white Emporer. I really don’t like the white dragons as much as the colored ones. He was a gift, so I got that color. Wish he was brown. 😳 But I am having a dificult time getting rid of one of my few larger peices. 🙄

laphon1
                Participant

Thanks, PT! This is very kind of you.

I’m looking for:

Armadillo
                  http://www.astralcastle.com/windstone/wsframe.htm

Brian
                  Participant

I am always looking for a old brown hatching, that is the last color I need to have all hatchings. 🙁

I have all the hatchlings now

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 597 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.