fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 597 total)
  • Author

PhoenixTears wrote:

Some of you guys (*cough* Dragoness! *cough* 😉 ) should look into some of the sale threads in this forum. I HAD a mint small winged spirit wolf but as I was dusting him with Q-Tips, I disturbed some of his finish by his left foot. In my thread, there are photos. And, he can certainly be touched up since this isnt cracks or chips were talking about- and only a very small area.

I have The Critic too in mint condition which I had put aside for someone. I paid only a hair more (few bucks) than what he retails for but if you can swing that, thetn I can send him. But to be honest, even tho it shoots me in my own foot, if you want a Critic, buy it from Astral as they sell them for $58 I believe. I paid more for him but at this point, since he is still in production, I know I wont get what I paid. But if a charitable heart wants to go for $65, then they could have him (I would pay for the insurance).

One last question… we have several Flea Markets around here (or near mom – Im always there b/c my docs are there). They are HUGE and I know several booths sell Windstones. I wont know what they have until I go (which isnt often and rarely in the hot summer months since I cant handle FL heat here). But if I find something that someone here is “Wishing” for, give me some advice… should I stop and buy it for you? I guess thats why I was asking for prices for you guys. I would never buy a piece I know you want and then sell it here for an arm and a leg. Id just ask what I paid for it like I did with my own collection. I would even send you the receipt from the flea market so you knew I was telling you the truthful price. Anyway, if ppl show enough interest, perhaps the next time I go up that way, mom and I will take a jaunt to the Fleas and see what Windstones are lurking. I will take this list with me of course!
    I might take you up on your offer, but I will have to wait a little bit. The Silver Old warrior is the same one Arlla is talking about. And the SK (Secret Keeper) that I am talking about…well there is a picture of one in my Signature (the one standing up). The Autumn Old warrior (OW) is the one laying down. I usually am looking at the Flea Market and ebay so if you find them other stores or other places let me know. Thanks again. 😀

Jodi
    Participant

Thanks for doing this, PT!

I also want to remind some of you that the current production things that are on your lists (like most of the Ruby Dragons, some Gargoyles, candlelamps, Castle Weinburg, etc.) can still be gotten through Wolflodge or I — and we’ll do layaway too, which makes things easier to pay for.

My wishlist is:
      Coiled Mother (with gold egg) in Peacock or Emerald ($200)
      Alchemist Tower ($100)
      Mother/Female Ki-Rin ($100)
      Father/Male Ki-Rin ($100)
      Birman Flap Cat ($200)
      Sitting Spectral Dragon in some red color (Ruby, Red Flame, whatever) (??)
      Old Green Male Dragon with lots of brown ($100)
      Any real Jade pieces, except Oriental Dragon, Coiled Male Dragon (have those) — looking for Scratching Dragon especially ($260)

Yea, when I first started this thread, I had meant the Wish List to be what RETIRED OR LIMITED EDITION pieces ppl wanted (or the hard to find pieces of the time such as the Grand Unicorn, for example). If they are still in production, I dont need to keep my eye out for them because you would know where to get them. Astral Castle to say the least, and most stores online if not in person. Plus, the several members like Emerald that are store owners.

Im tending to keep my eyes out for the retired pieces that ppl listed.

Let me restate again, that since Ive been PMing many of you and tons of times, chances are I know you know the links Im giving you however, it seems to be my luck lately that the one time I dont do something or look at something or advise someome, etc., is the very time that they could have used it. So, Id rather be anal retentive and tell you even the obvious links such as eBay. Im not suggesting any of you are lax or foolish not to have scoured eBay but it couldnt hurt for me to advise you. You just have to hit delete if you know about it. At least I look at it that way from my point of view… Id rather someone over advise me about a piece I want then take a chance assuming I know about it.

Moved

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

PhoenixTears wrote:

I even found a mistake while going through there and emailed them so they could correctly link the right dragon to the right color.

I’m only finding one message from you and that was a month ago asking about something else. I’m worried that the message got eaten by our server (it doesn’t bounce incorrectly addressed messages; it just scarfs them up). Anyway, please let me know if I’ve missed the message and still have the wrong image on something. Thanks.

PMed ya!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

how do we update our wishlist? just edit our original post?? or make a new post?

well, if you update the old one, people might not know it was updated. however, if everyone posted a new post the thread would be huge!

BDW
        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

how do we update our wishlist? just edit our original post?? or make a new post?

Make a new post with the pieces to be removed and the new pieces you want added to the original list.

Katherine
          Participant

This is a great idea!
            Here’s mine:

White Gothic unicorn

That’s it really. I know I will buy these eventually (assuming they are available to buy).

I wish I had a vast enough collection to trade peices with other forum members, but I cherish the ones I have! 😛
            *edited to remove some peices I now have*

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Make a NEW post. It’s easier for me than looking back through everyone’s posts as I wont know when you edit and the thread doesnt bump when posts get edited, for the most part. New is better and easier for me.

Thanks for asking that!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

I’m looking for a white moma dragon for my male dragon.
              maybe a hatching to match.
              and I want to collect the peacocks…specifically the darker ones that seem to almost look black.

————

One new VF curled(some one might already have this coverd)
              one knew VF fledge
              the VF’s would be from the second batch.

Peacock: coiled mom with egg,Kinglet,Hatching emporer.

These are high on my list, but at the moment I am not in the market for buying or trading(at least for 2 weeks) untill I sell a few pyo’s and I get the ones I have on my list finished.

eaglefeather831 wrote:

This is a great idea!
              Here’s mine:
              Black male pegasus
              Black mother pegasus
              White Gothic unicorn

That’s it really. I know I will buy these eventually (assuming they are available to buy).

I wish I had a vast enough collection to trade peices with other forum members, but I cherish the ones I have! 😛
              Black Mother Pegasus? I just checked this morning and right now and it says shes still available (13 right now):
              https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=4

Or were you just stating what pieces your hoping to get in any way?

Technically, I had started this thread with the idea in mind that ppl would be listing hard to come by pieces such as gone LE and retired pieces that are hard to find.

And if this thread gets too long, it really doesnt matter since Im the one maintaining it. I mean the Birthday thread is upwards of 35 pages maybe… I think ppl would deal if this thread got long if there was a hope they could get their pieces.

Making a new post when you update a thread really is the only way I can keep an accurate database of what ppl’s wishes are. Otherwise I will have to go back each day and look through every single page myself, and see if anyone has changed their list. My eyes simply cant handle that. And when I do my stints in the hospital which is common place in my life at this point, the family member that would take over keeping the list current will NOT go back and forth looking for updated original lists and posts. I cant do that to him.

On other boards, Ive seen threads get to 100+ pages. If ppl are truly interested, they read. But as a point of fact, Id suspect that ppl would look at this thread and post what they really wish for and perhaps skim the rest (unless they are good friends or really want to know what others are looking for). But again, since Im maintaining it in a painstaking manner, very closely so that my hard copy list is always up to date and ready to go when I should leave my house and perhaps be shopping (or purpose or by accident), it is my wish that if you have to update your Wish List, please either make a new post or PM me so I can update the hard copy I have printed.

Thanks for the understanding!

Since I have thumbnails next to each of your requests on my hard copy list, Im missing just a few photos. If anyone can find a photo or a link to a photo for the following, it would help me out a lot:

Old Green Male with lots of brown so I can see the difference between that and the original Green male

Jade Coiled Male and Jade Scratcher

VF Fledgie (how would I tell what is from second batch?)

I think those are the only pix I need for now. You can add them here or PM me. Thanks!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Since I have thumbnails next to each of your requests on my hard copy list, Im missing just a few photos. If anyone can find a photo or a link to a photo for the following, it would help me out a lot:

Old Green Male with lots of brown so I can see the difference between that and the original Green male

Jade Coiled Male and Jade Scratcher

VF Fledgie (how would I tell what is from second batch?)

I think those are the only pix I need for now. You can add them here or PM me. Thanks!

there are no photos of the second batch of VF yet…but they will look VERY different.(that is what I have rad at least)

Realistic Wishlist this is…

Peacock proto Old Warrior,
                Gold Old Warrior,
                Violet Flame Riser,
                Mother coiled in Black Gold
                Royal Hatchers in peacock
                Poad,
                4 little flap cats in all the colours 😀
                Mother Griffin in Wolf or some new colour
                1 chick to match the mother
                Black crouching griff chick

(Mine is only small)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 597 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.