fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 597 total)
  • Author

You guys are kind for calling me sweet but if you knew me, this is so my personality. I like giving and helping. And like I said, most everyone here has been so nice and understanding when it comes to me, it’s the least I can do to keep a watch out.

But as a reminder, I dont have any inside source or anything. Im just saying that when Ive looked around Ive happened to see pieces and remembered that someone (who i would then have to hunt down) mentioned she wanted a piece I saw (eBay usually).

You guys dont have to put up any links or photos from Astral Castle. I just spent the whole night downloading all their images (for reference only; not to use as to infringe on copyright) and plan to format them so I can stick them next to the list of each of your names and wish items. It will just help me jog my memory when Im out looking; like a quick reference guide as my memory has suffered terribly (which makes me mad because I always had a photographic memory for everything; even trivial things).

It was just the unusual pieces like a Silver OW that I couldnt find a pic of and knew if someone wanted it as a couple do, they would have a pic of it. But if it is in Astral Castle, I have the photos so dont trouble yourselves with linking to them. I even found a mistake while going through there and emailed them so they could correctly link the right dragon to the right color.

Chances are when I see some of your items on eBay, I’ll PM you anyway in the teeny tiny event that you arent watching. Id rather err on the side of redundancy that assume that you knew it was listed. I know there are Oriental Jade dragons and a Mother Ki-Rin in ebay stores but they go for a lot- but again, just so you know.

And to be totally fair, since some of you have overlapping desires, if I find something anywhere that you can purchase from, I’ll let all of you know at the same time and then it’s up to you as to how fast you move or battle it out. I dont want to foster a bidding war atmosphere like eBay. Technically Id love for everyone to get everything they wish for!

The trickier part is if I see a piece on my list that someone wants in a store or market or estate sale, etc. It is at that point I dont know whether to get it or not. Some of you gave me what you price limits are and theyve been noted. But if I come across some other pieces, though unlikely, but if I do, and I buy them and then the person says, “thats too much or I dont want it anymore,” I just shot myself in the foot for I certainly cant afford anything or else Id not be selling my own collection! I suppose most marketeers are reasonable and will put the item aside for me as it would nbe obvious by my body language and what Id have to say, that Id be a serious collector and get back to them within a day or so (during that time Id be contacting you with the price and hopefully get a response from you as to buy or not).

But Im getting way ahead of myself. Like I said, I dont have an IN anywhere, Im just trying to make searching for your pieces easier since the coincidence of hearing that someone is looking for something and my coming across it not long after has been happening. I will do my very best. But right now my eyes are quite literally crossing which means Ive stressed them outtoo much and it’s time to let them rest with a nice herbal mask. Keep coming in and spread the word and I will be keeping a list of each new persons request or add on to a previous poster’s list. Only time pix have to come into play is if they are NOT on Astral Castle. Someone hook me up with come Curlie links and such that much be around here… or any other out there kind of piece. I have ALL of Astrals’ pix as a database to draw from and will get to formatting and printing them out when I put your lists into a type format instead of just printing out the forum pages in this thread. Yup, Im a bit anal retentive! 😆

Good morning to most of you but it’s nighty night for me… at 840am 🙄 🙂

Rusti
    Participant

All I’m looking for now is the light colored version of the peacock oriental.

This guy. And unless a dark colored peacock or jade sun turns up, is all I need.

Joan
      Participant

–Edit as of October 8, 2009–

Right now looking for to complete sets:

Young Dragon (Emerald, orange eyed)
        Male Dragon (Emerald, orange eyed)
        Mother Pegasus
        Mother Unicorn (white or black)
        Male Unicorn (white or black)

Seriously thinking about buying:

Wolf or tan stripy griffins
        curlies (except gold, I have that one)
        lap and scratcher pair (either in red fire, silver, or brown)

Tiffany
        Participant

hmmmmmmmm… well i guess the things i would most like are:

~ruby old warrior (high priority) ~GOT IT!
          ~mother kirin
          ~dragon gargoyle (not the guardian) ~GOT IT!
          ~ mother griffin gargoyle ~GOT IT!
          ~ peacock coiled mother ( with gold egg)
          ~emerald lap dragon
          ~white lap dragon ~GOT IT!
          ~ white scratcher

this list will be an excellent resource for all of us if we come across something in our searches, i will bear all of this in mind as well when i hunt for the pieces i want, i will definitely ask for those on this list too. yippee!

ok, i’m adding some newbies! these below are new additions as of 11/6/07…though i am still searching for for those i haven’t gotten above..
          ~peacock rising spectral-(one with more green on the chest instead of grape)
          ~ emerald scratcher
          ~ brown OW
          ~ brown male griffin
          ~rainbow young
          hmm i think thats it… everything else is current… thanks PT!

Barbara
          Participant

I’m still hoping for a peacock hatching emperor. Thanks for the pm on the other one, too late getting it. 🙁 That’s life.

Thanks Phoenix!

Got him! No more wishing for me!

I am right in the middle of something and need to get offline, but with regards to the last few ppl that posted, some of your wish items are definitely in eBay stores so do search them thoroughly. I cant grab the links right now but will PM you later when I can. I do realize that most of you go to eBay as a first resource as thats easiest. So if I PM you about them, sorry for the redundancy but Id rather err on the side of caution and thrift than negligence if that makes sense.

I have have HAVE to get offline so I can format the Windstone photos and then your list and put the photos in my list for my reference guide so it can come with me each time I leave the house. Keep posting your wishes here as I will be checking them daily, just might not be responding right away!

innerstillness wrote:

Young Dragon (Emerald, orange eyed)
            Male Dragon (Emerald, orange eyed)
            Mother Pegasus

I will have a Mother Pegasus (mint) for sale soon (see my threads).

My main question is, did Windstone ever make Emerald dragons with orange eyes or are you wanting the old Green dragons which do in fact have, orange eyes?

Joan
            Participant

Emerald were originally released with orange eyes. I have it right from the horse’s mouth so to speak since I emailed and asked the Windstone folks:

“Hi! Your question is one of those hard to answer ones I’ve been hoping no one
              would ask! We haven’t been really good about keeping records of these kind of
              things. I’ve been digging into the past and this is what I’ve found: The 501
              Mother, 502 Hatching, 503 Male, and 504 Young dragons were all released in the
              Emerald green at the same time, in February 1997. I believe (but am not totally
              positive) that all four were made initially with orange eyes and yellow-green
              (the color is called “jonquil”) crystal jewels. The 505 Coiled dragon was
              released in the Emerald green a little earlier than the “family” and may have
              been made with orange eyes and yellow-green jewels, however my memory is telling
              me that it wasn’t – it was considered a different “species” of dragon and I
              believe had the red eyes & jewels from the start – but I could be wrong! The 506
              Scratching Dragon may have been made with the orange eyes also, it was released
              at about the same time as the 505 Coiled. We don’t have records of how many of
              the Emerald green dragons were made with the orange eyes – I am going to guess
              that the quantity was different for each style of dragon. I only know it wasn’t
              a very large quantity, the decision to change them was made quite early, and I
              again cannot tell you when it was changed. To find more of them I simply
              suggest watching the sales on ebay. Often people don’t know that they’ve got
              something special when their emerald dragon has the orange eyes and yellow-green
              jewel (the jewel would be the easiest identifier if you are looking at a
              photograph of one for sale). Good luck!”

[Susie Hartney, Customer Service, susie@windstoneeditions.com] Quoted directly from an email sent 14 September 2006.

I already have the Mother Dragon and Hatching Dragon in Orange-Eyed Emerald, but trust me if you find any of them ANYWHERE, buy them, even if I don’t have the money there have to be at least a dozen of us hardcore Windstone maniacs willing to pay a premium! I’ve only seen one Orangeeye male on ebay in the last 10 months(He went for over $200)! I’ve seen 4 hatchlings, of which I snagged one, I haven’t seen ANY mothers, and I’ve seen 2 young, both of which I was outbid on.

Joan
              Participant

On a related side-note, can anyone confirm whether or not the scratching dragon was released as orange-eyed emerald, as the customer service hinted it might have been?

As far as I know I only have confirmed sightings of the Mother, Male, Young and Hatching.

Updated:

Hmm… Just a few…
                Armadillo
                Stone Cottage Candlelamp
                Emerald Rising Spectral
                Emerald Coiled Male
                Mushroom Ring Candlelamp
                Ruby OW
                LG Peacock Wizard
                Peacock Wizard Cat
                Birman Flapcat
                Peacock Fledgie

Purple/silver SK (Not that I am likely to ever get one period, or that it will be purple/silver, but eh, why not add it!)

That’s about it for now… There’s alot more, but I have to wait for a couple bonuses before I get the chance to spend that much again. 😆

You are awesome! Thank you for this offer! I am interested in these items:

A peacock hatching kinglet
                The original wolf (unlikely I know)
                Mother Ki-Rin
                Father Ki-Rin

I do know that there is one on auction right now, but it’s part of a set and I don’t know what I would do with the rest.

Participant

I’m also looking for the lighter/rainbow peacock oriental dragon like Rusti, and the unicorn gargoyle. Thanks for keeping a look out for us. 😉

eBay HEADS UP!

Some of you are looking for what another member has posted so I thought Id give her more exposure here too.

The Jade Oriental Dragon and the Peacock Coiled with Golden Egg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jade-Oriental-Dragon-Windstone-Retired_W0QQitemZ170129440219QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coiled-Dragon-Peacock-Windstone-Retired_W0QQitemZ170129437030QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Skigod377
                  Participant

Thanks for this PT! I dont really have anything for my wish list (I always want the limited stuff! :lol:) but it is certainly a nice/good idea. 🙂

PhoenixTears wrote:

I even found a mistake while going through there and emailed them so they could correctly link the right dragon to the right color.

I’m only finding one message from you and that was a month ago asking about something else. I’m worried that the message got eaten by our server (it doesn’t bounce incorrectly addressed messages; it just scarfs them up). Anyway, please let me know if I’ve missed the message and still have the wrong image on something. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 597 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.