fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

I still want a Black Grand Unicorn…hehe

and one day maybe another SK…

I’ve gotten the rainbows I was looking for. πŸ˜€ Please cross those off.

My updated wishlist:

Peacock OW, prefer factory mint with original packaging plus tag, will pay up to $350.

Prototype Silver OW, not sure how high exactly I’d be willing to go but I think somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000-1500 seems a fair place to start.

Ruby Mother dragon, prefer factory mint with original packaging plus tag, will pay up to $125.

Stephanie
      Participant

Hmmm. Well, I think my Wish List at the moment (money notwithstanding!) includes all the Silvers, a finished PYO, and a Secret Keeper.
        I’m pondering buying a blank PYO and giving it a go, but I have very little confidence in my art skills. Still, I might give it a shot. πŸ™‚

As I dig through old posts, my list keeps getting longer and longer. πŸ˜†

I guess I’m also looking for something in Jade. Scratcher? I’d pay a pretty penny for an OW in Jade, but I don’t think any of those have been found?

Leigha
        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Hmmm. Well, I think my Wish List at the moment (money notwithstanding!) includes all the Silvers, a finished PYO, and a Secret Keeper.
          I’m pondering buying a blank PYO and giving it a go, but I have very little confidence in my art skills. Still, I might give it a shot. πŸ™‚

<-----I have very little art skills and I joined the PYO swap this time...scary O.O

they’re so neat you really ought to atleast try one ^^ even if it is just for yourself πŸ™‚

Stephanie
          Participant

Quote:

<—–I have very little art skills and I joined the PYO swap this time…scary O.O

they’re so neat you really ought to atleast try one ^^ even if it is just for yourself πŸ™‚

I do think I will. πŸ™‚ Thanks for the confidence booster!

Cross off momma ruby, please. Someone very sweet helped me find one. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
            Participant

Well this is neat. =0 Although the likelihood of getting what I want is slim to none, eh. =

There’s only one itty bitty thing…a white coiled male. I’d also take a white curlie, but figured that was less likely to happen. =) Not sure what the going rate for a white coiled male is, but I’d like to keep it under $200.

Thanks for all your hard work! <3

Pegasi1978
              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Well this is neat. =0 Although the likelihood of getting what I want is slim to none, eh. =

There’s only one itty bitty thing…a white coiled male. I’d also take a white curlie, but figured that was less likely to happen. =) Not sure what the going rate for a white coiled male is, but I’d like to keep it under $200.

You are actually more likely to find a white coiled male than a white mother coiled dragon.

kitsunelady
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

You are actually more likely to find a white coiled male than a white mother coiled dragon.

Lucky! I hope I do! =D *jig*

I just recently got some of my items so I thought I’d post a new list. I posted some still in production… such as the Black Gold mama usually retails for $126 but hoping I can find her a bit less, etc.

Mamas- Black Gold, Gold, White, Emerald…

Father- Gold, Silver

Rising spectral, fledgeling, emperor, lap in peacock

BROWN LAP, Scratcher, fledge

Rainbow Scratcher, mother

Rainbow OW, empea OW 😯

Curlies- All except emerald, violet flame, silver blue eyed, and black gold

Coiled mama- Brown and all others except black gold and peacock (already have).

Oriental Sun Dragon- all but especially peacock

Scratcher- all except peacock, ruby and black gold (already have)

Ruby- Fledgling, old warrior, emperor

New Silver!! All

FLION

Trio of Dragons candle lamp

Good Cat/Bad cat candle holders

Trio of Cats candle holder

Wolf council candle holder

A young sitting unicorn and the rearing pegasus and unicorn (either color)

A male griffin (I think the one I like best is called wolf color..?)

Not sure if they even are out but ruby hatching royalty?

That’s probably enough for now… though there are dozens more!

-Katy

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

I am looking for a black male griffin. Can’t afford a lot so I’m prolly screwed πŸ˜€ but it’s the only thing on my wish list at the moment; unless by some huge fluke of luck I can get a male griffin test paint πŸ˜€ (dream on….) Thanx!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Stephanie
                    Participant

Here’s my updated wishlist:

Pink curlie
                      Silver curlie w/ blue eyes
                      PYO dragons (blank)
                      PYO keepers (blank)
                      Silver mother
                      Silver lap
                      At least one: OW, LD, Rising Spectral (any color)
                      Spectral (gold)
                      Test Paint something
                      Rainbow fledgling

πŸ™‚

Jasmine
                      Participant

My updated list (PT this is the same as the pm I sent you):

Peacock Kinglet
                        White Curl
                        Emerald Peacock Curl
                        Black Unicorn Family – Male, Mother, Young
                        Large Black and White Flapcat
                        Small Birdwing Siamese Flapcat

At least these are all the ones that are retired. I have a whole huge list of all the production stuff I want. πŸ˜†

Maebnus
                        Participant

You can scratch the green Emperor off my wishlist. I finally got mine, and he’s intact this time. πŸ™‚

Hmm… I’ll have to think about something else to wish for now.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 597 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.