fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Hi PT,

Please add to my list a mother dragon in the soft, buttery gold.

The mother dragons only came in one color of gold. The laps have the lighter color because they are LP.

I’ve completed my search for Young dragons in retired colors. You can take the emerald young off my list.

I don’t remember what else I had my wish list, but I think they were currently available items so not much to keep an eye out for.

Jodi
      Participant

I can’t remember who wanted what, but there’s a White Crouching Griffin Chick and an Old Green Emperor Dragon on Ebay right now. They are not hidden auctions, so they shouldn’t be hard to find. You can PM me for a link if you can’t find them.

Maebnus
        Participant

πŸ˜₯ Why’s a mint green emp have to come available after I’ve moved? And why that seller? I don’t remember what it was, but something she said in another auction just rubbed me the wrong way. And no international shipping, including Hawaii, so an APO’s out of the question….

CRAP! 😑 And he’s sooo pretty…. πŸ˜₯

siberakh1
          Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

πŸ˜₯ Why’s a mint green emp have to come available after I’ve moved? And why that seller? I don’t remember what it was, but something she said in another auction just rubbed me the wrong way. And no international shipping, including Hawaii, so an APO’s out of the question….

Wait… where did I miss that you moved to Japan!!!!! 😯 What are you doing in Okinawa? oooooh…. I want to go to Japan now πŸ˜₯ *I will get there… just a couple more years of paying off loans…*

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

If you want to work something out I’m sure some one here would be willing to act as a go between and ship him to you.

Maebnus
              Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Wait… where did I miss that you moved to Japan!!!!! 😯 What are you doing in Okinawa? oooooh…. I want to go to Japan now πŸ˜₯ *I will get there… just a couple more years of paying off loans…*

Haha, I have no idea. I’m pretty sure I whined about parts of the move (not the move itself tho) in a couple threads around here. As for why… hubby’s military. I’m here for at least 4 years, so if you make it this way in that time, lemme know and I’ll fix up the other bedroom for ya πŸ˜€ .

Peg, thanks… I thought briefly of that, and then saw it’s a 10-day listing. Somehow I suspect he’ll go way out of my range (after that last Poad anyway) in that time. But I’ll ask if anyone’s willing closer to the end, if I think I might be able to swing it by then. πŸ™‚ (this would be easier if hubby didn’t mind the cost… he’s okay with me wanting an $800 Japanese desk when the desk I have is still fine, and wants to spend $700+ to unnecessarily “upgrade” his stereo receiver, but then complains about the cost of my dragons :roll:)

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I’m willing to be a an in-states shipping address. Sorry about the Poad, since I didn’t get her I’m sorry I bid you up so high.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

well now you can introduce everyone in Japan to Windstone Dragons

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Peg, thanks… I thought briefly of that, and then saw it’s a 10-day listing. Somehow I suspect he’ll go way out of my range (after that last Poad anyway) in that time. But I’ll ask if anyone’s willing closer to the end, if I think I might be able to swing it by then. πŸ™‚ (this would be easier if hubby didn’t mind the cost… he’s okay with me wanting an $800 Japanese desk when the desk I have is still fine, and wants to spend $700+ to unnecessarily “upgrade” his stereo receiver, but then complains about the cost of my dragons :roll:)

I’m willing to act as a go between as well. I’m quite used to sending mail to APOs what with hubby heing stationed in Iraq right now. πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I got a Black Gold Mother Coiled. The only thing officially left on my wish list is the White Male Unicorn.

Unofficially I’m keeping a look out for a Peacock Mother Dragon with very little champagne on her. I’d prefer to find one that looks similar to this ones coloring. It’s to be a gift for a friend.

Jodi
                        Participant

OK. Here are some additions to my wish list (I tried to resist, but I can’t):

Mother Coiled Dragon – Peacock
                          Mother Coiled Dragon – Emerald
                          Mother Coiled Dragon – White
                          Male Coiled Dragon – White
                          Male Coiled Dragon – Emerald

Thanks!

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I got my riser, so my list is done!
                            My mother has asked that I look for a male and female kirin for her, but at the moment I can’t buy for her, so it’s sort of unofficial.

I found my ruby OW so that can be crossed off the list. πŸ˜€

siberakh1 wrote:

I’ll edit this post and let you know as there are changes PT.

NO! Dont edit your original post because it doesnt bump the thread and I’ll never know the changes unless I go through every page each day. Anything that changes, be it if you GET a piece or NEED a piece, put it in a NEW POST here, OK everyone πŸ˜€

Thanks!

ps: Sib- Im not yelling at you or anyone. Just made the font large so my post isnt glossed over πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 597 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.