fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I got my scratching in white! ๐Ÿ˜€

Youve all been updated. And hey!!! I wanna be 21 again so Im joining the group that has the power to do this! PWEEEEASE let me in!

Congrats to all that have received a wish list piece. Pegasi, Im confident youll nab a white male unicorn quite easily! I had one for sale here for a LONG time, but Ravnheart bought him from me. Im sure you know they are plentiful on eBay.

Im also confident more brown chicks will appear in the new year so youll be able to grab them too. They wont sell out lickity split like new curls do. The chicks were sitting in the store for months (as was the mama which I wasnt anticipating getting, but when both the tan brown male AND striped version [which is quite different I must say now that they are side by side] came to me, they could use some akin female company- or so they tell me. Melody says the mamas will be replenished too and didnt even know they were out). As soon as they come back in stock, youll hear ppl chirping about them- or I’ll PM you ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Thanks PT. I’m on the waiting list for the chicks. I still need to make a trip to my local store to check on the White Male Unicorn and the BG Coiled Mother Dragon, that or a phone call. I may get added to the waiting list for the BG Coiled Mother as well.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I got my Brown Male Griffin!

GRATS!!!

It’s very sweet of you to offer to keep others in mind while you browse. Thank you!

I’m currently looking for mother, male, young, and fledgling dragons in rainbow.

I’d also love to get my hands on one of those prototype silver OWs if anyone that bought one off ebay decides they ever want to part with one.

Ive been editing my own list because, well, I know what I want and dont have to look back in pages of a thread to know changes ๐Ÿ˜€

However, others have requested I post my most recent Wish List now, which is sweet and I thank you for also looking out for me. Here it is in no order:

Both the Large Wizard Cats in Siamese and B&W Peacock
          New Kirin family (possibly & coming sooner or later… & I HOPE IT’S THE BLACK FIRE COLOR!) :squeak:
          New Flion and Flioness (coming soon)
          New Grand Pegasus (coming soon)
          Light Calico Flap Cat (yea, how I wish! I miss my real calico baby ๐Ÿ™
          Large Bird Winged B&W Flap Cat (retired)
          Lap (any color except Peacock)
          ALL the LE/LP Small Flap Cats (except for the white w/ black spots)
          All Poadsโ„ข future colors (except for the Metallic Blue, Butternut and Black Purple; dont want the silver)
          All future CURLS and Coiled MAMAS (and ones I dont have; only have BG in the coileds)
          Phoenix (coming out as either a piece or PYO; either way, I want it)
          Alicorn (Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid combo) if Melody ever decides to make such a creature)

WolfenMachine
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Thanks PT. I’m on the waiting list for the chicks. I still need to make a trip to my local store to check on the White Male Unicorn and the BG Coiled Mother Dragon, that or a phone call. I may get added to the waiting list for the BG Coiled Mother as well.

Can’t the BG Coiled mother still be purchased from a local or e-dealer? I got mine from Grandio ๐Ÿ™‚

There’s quite a few I’m still missing, but things I’m actively keeping an eye out for:

* White lap dragon
            * Rainbow Male
            * Rainbow Fledgling
            * Violet wolf male or female Griff $300 (shoulda tried harder!)
            * Silver Tabby Shut Eyed Flap Cat
            * Old Green fledgie for $200ish or less
            * Black Male unicorn
            * Black large flap cat

* Emerald rising spectral
            * Old brown young dragon
            * White, Brown and Emerald Hatching Royalty
            Hatching Emperor
            Hatching Empress
            Kinglet
            *Peacock Kinglet

* any prototype OW except BVP&BEP *
            ESPECIALLY Flame and Violet Flame. I’ll offer a very fair price for one of these!

* Light Peacock Sun Dragon
            * Ruby baby oriental
            * Emerald baby oriental

Added:
            White Rising Spectral
            White Old Warrior
            Brown Old Warrior

Things to be scratched off:
            * Light Peacock oriental(got it!)
            * Emerald sitting spectral

Wolfen- what page in this thread is your original post because I dont have you on my list? I do now, but for me what you wrote was all new. I want to see where I missed your original post and see if I missed anyone else.

Im sure you know but I should mention anyway that there is an Emerald Hatching Emperor on ebay. And, in the flea market, Rusti is selling her Young Oriental Emerald Dragon.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I’m looking for a peacock hatching emperor.
              Thanks!!!!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Can’t the BG Coiled mother still be purchased from a local or e-dealer? I got mine from Grandio ๐Ÿ™‚

She can be purchased from a local or e-dealer if they have her in stock. So can the White Male Unicorn. I had noticed others listing current production pieces as well as retired so I figured I would list them as well to keep them fresh in my mind.

Purplecat
                Participant

silver poad
                  blue-purple black poad
                  red fire lap

those need to be added for me! thanks!

Dawn
                  Participant

YOU ARE SO SWEET TO DO THIS FOR OTHERS. THANKS SO MUCH!

MY WISH LIST IS ONLY 3 PIECES (ACTUALLY 4 BUT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE 4TH WHICH IS ONE OF THE NEWER WHITE PIECES JUST PUT OUT – THE SECRET KEEPER)

MORE REALISTICALLY THOUGH –

WHITE HATCHING KINGLET
                    WHITE HATCHING EMPEROR
                    WHITE HATCHING EMPRESS
                    THANKS
                    DAWN

Father dragon in peacock
                    Young dragon in peacock
                    Peacock scratcher

Mother dragon in white
                    Mother dragon in green
                    Mother dragon in brown

Old warrior in any color
                    Lap dragon in any color

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Wolfen- what page in this thread is your original post because I dont have you on my list? I do now, but for me what you wrote was all new. I want to see where I missed your original post and see if I missed anyone else.

Im sure you know but I should mention anyway that there is an Emerald Hatching Emperor on ebay. And, in the flea market, Rusti is selling her Young Oriental Emerald Dragon.

I’m on page 11 near the bottom ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m watching ebay closely too ๐Ÿ™‚ Even though I REALLY dont need to be spending money this month lol

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 597 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.