fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Akeyla
    Participant

ok ok πŸ˜‰

lets see, I am not as fond of the spectrals form and the young.
      Neither do I like the pure white ones and the brown ones ( the reddish brown ones) and the black gold ones (unless they have a stunning form like OW or lap or etc).
      I’m also more into western dragons, less chinese ones.

Basically I havent really narrowed it down, I just wanted one. Depending on my freelance income and moving I also have to eye my finances (even if now were the time with currency so low). Meaning I am also considering broken percentaged dragons (as long as I can count major fractures on two hands, not the clutter pile)

since shipping would anyhow take a while I am not really in a hurry, just wanting one πŸ™‚ wantwant

Maria
      Participant

So Aky – when is your birthday? πŸ˜†

Akeyla
        Participant

srry I passed the point from which on my age is a well hidden secret…because my birthday is always then when I get older… hehe….

hey i warn di nix plotte hender mim rugge!
          ich will si fair selber erchaufe! 😈

Maria
          Participant

Wo dΓ€nksch dΓ€nn au hii?
            I asked for your birthday, not your birth year… If you don’t tell me I might have to fake it. 😈

Akeyla
            Participant

31 February 1995
              😈

Maria
              Participant

Fine, I’ll go with that. πŸ˜†

pipsxlch
                Participant

Whee I got my replacement old green young dragon! So I can remove that from my short list. Only one to go… πŸ™„
                  Thanks!

Katherine
                  Participant

Yay! Pheonix-I don’t have a wishlist anymore, because I got the last item on that list!!! my gothic unicorn!! Oh, I am so excited! πŸ˜€

pipsxlch wrote:

Whee I got my replacement old green young dragon! So I can remove that from my short list. Only one to go… πŸ™„
                    Thanks!

I only had you down for an Old Green Curl. Did you go back and edit your list, or make a new post about it? If you edited, I didnt catch it. What is the one more that you need?

Congrats to the both of you for getting some of your pieces! Eaglefeather, when you begin to replenish your wish list, come post a new one here so I can add you again! You cant escape them! You know this! Mwahaha!

Katherine
                    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

Thanks!

I only had you down for an Old Green Curl. Did you go back and edit your list, or make a new post about it? If you edited, I didnt catch it. What is the one more that you need?

Congrats to the both of you for getting some of your pieces! Eaglefeather, when you begin to replenish your wish list, come post a new one here so I can add you again! You cant escape them! You know this! Mwahaha!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jodi
                      Participant

I got a Gothic Unicorn! I just won SPark’s on Ebay, so I’m sure it will arrive safely. You can cross that off my list! Woo hoo!

emerald212 wrote:

I got a Gothic Unicorn! I just won SPark’s on Ebay, so I’m sure it will arrive safely. You can cross that off my list! Woo hoo!

Yup, I saw! And I had crossed it off already but thanks for keeping me posted as that is what I prefer. It just so happened I was watching a lot of SParks auctions so I know who won what and if it was on their list, I crossed it off.

Congrats on your new baby!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I had some time to talk with my husband and okay the other Windstone pieces that I would like to get so I’ll add them to the Wish List. I know most of the list is either current regular production or current limited production. As I get the pieces I’ll keep you updated.

Brown Male Griffin – prefer non-stripey version, near mint (flea bites and small chips okay), around $150 – maybe a little more
                          Brown Crouching Griffin Chick – on waiting list
                          Brown Sitting Griffin Chick – on waiting list
                          Black Gold Mother Coiled Dragon
                          White Male Unicorn

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Oops- guess the computer ate my post! I know i didn’t edit my original, but it’s buried anyhow. The other one (and only thing on my wish list at the moment) is a newer version of peacock rising spectral. I finally decided to get the spectrals last year when the riser was still available and everywhere, so I got the sitter. Figures- now there’s lots of sitters around, and durned few risers lol!

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Akeyla wrote:

31 February 1995
                              😈

Aww, you’re only 12. How cute 8) lol I’m not even that old, but I’ve decided next year I’m gong to be 21 again….and the year after that, and the year after that….

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 597 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.