fbpx

Purses anyone? Trash or treasure, I don't know

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Purses anyone? Trash or treasure, I don't know

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I was given a box of purses by a friend to sell, they got them out of an estate home. I have NO idea if these purses are the ‘real deal’ or knockoffs as far as brands, or even how to tell- I have no interest in purses. They are used but look pretty clean. They are branded ‘Guess’, ‘Relic’ or ‘Coach’ for the most part, the orange one is ‘American Living’, the wallet is ‘Oriflame Sweden’, and the Green Day one is from my daughter, it was band merch she no longer wanted. The Green Day one is never used and still has the stuffing; one of the small Coach ones still has its paper store tag. I was going to eBay them but they wouldn’t allow me as I couldn’t attest they are all authentic to brand. (duh, that’s why I said they may well be knockoffs!) I was going to sell them as a lot there, I would be happy to do so here or sell them individually. Make me an offer one or all! Message me and I can send you more pictures.

IMG_2091

IMG_2086

IMG_2087

IMG_2088

More pics to follow

pipsxlch
      Participant

Last of the pics…

IMG_2089

IMG_2090

IMG_2085

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I don’t know a thing about purses… I have a ton but mostly weird fashion ones. I think Coach and all those crazy expensive designer style look like (pardon my description) old lady bags. The Green Day one is cute. I wish I was enough of a fan of their music to sport a purse. I don’t dislike Green Day but I’m not a big enough fan to sport their gear.

The white one with the braided handles is kinda cute.. something maybe my sister would like.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

GardenNinja
          Participant

eBay doesn’t allow counterfeit anything to be listed. It doesn’t matter if you came by them honestly. If it is counterfeit, it is illegal to sell anywhere, I think. I could be wrong.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pipsxlch
            Participant

They sure don’t enforce that with Windstones!

I really have no idea how to tell if these are authentic, I know I see purse vendors in every market around here with what you know full well are knockoffs. Many have been there for years, decades even. Like Drag0n said, name brands seem crazy expensive, and the markets are selling them for $20ish. I just don’t need something I don’t collect taking up space. I was going to ask $20 for the lot, but I will seriously take any offers.

Bodine
              Participant

I have never carried a purse.I have a clutch in the vehicle but I carry dl and money in my pocket,sorry I can’t help.Good luck though.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
                Participant

Purses are a well-known major target for knockoffs, and therefore are watched more carefully. Also, the name brand companies have a lot more resources than Windstone does to chase after the knockoffs and hassle eBay.

I’m afraid I can’t help with IDing. I haven’t carried a purse in decades, and I’ve never been interested in designer anything anyway, except gypsum figurines!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
                  Blocked

Sorry I can’t be of more help either. I guess a lot of us on here are more sculpture and art fans rather than purse fans. I own like 2 purses that I bought for cheap from Winners because I liked the colours. I’m sure someone here might be interested though. Unless you want to advertise them online on a classifieds site or Facebook marketplace or something.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.