fbpx

* PurpleCat Creatives -ALL Retired ~ Seal + Twittergriffs + Snagglefish + Chirpmunk + Owlet Tucker ** ALL PRICES LOWERED*****

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market * PurpleCat Creatives -ALL Retired ~ Seal + Twittergriffs + Snagglefish + Chirpmunk + Owlet Tucker ** ALL PRICES LOWERED*****

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello

I am selling some of my own items due to the lack of room to house them all.

I have very good feedback on the ” White ” list, thanks to some wonderful people who have taken the time to make comments regarding transactions we have had. ( Thank you to all that have said nice things about me. )

Everything will be double boxed, and I ONLY use bubble wrap and packing peanuts, not newspaper or plastic grocery bags for shipping.
      I have had people tell me that I wrap and box so well, that Godzilla could drop kick the box. I wrap like how I wish everything that I purchase would be wrapped for me. I know that I can’t stand receiving broken items, neither do you!

I will ONLY charge you what the actual shipping and insurance fees are to ship to you. I do NOT charge for materials, gas, handling or time!

When you decide to purchase something from me, I will wrap and double box it, then take it for an actual shipping/insurance quote.
      Once I get the total for everything, then you pay me. After I receive the payment in full, I take it back for final shipping to you.

I accept Pay Pal ( preferred ) and ONLY USPS money orders. I will only accept Pay Pal for out of country buyers.

Everyone hates a bad purchasing experience. I want to make your purchase from me go as smooth and stress free as I possibly can. I also really appreciate when people take the time to have positive feedback posted for me on the white list.

This is a smoke free home.
      If you want more pictures of any of the pieces, just ask I can email them to you. I will just need your email address and I can get them to you ASAP. That is much easier than posting them all in here. :mail:

The retired Seal is in excellent condition, No box – I am asking $30.00
      ( The seal is about 7.5 inches long and about 3.5 inches tall )
       photo wolf 014.jpg“>
       photo wolf 016.jpg“>
      The retired Oceantabby Twittergriffin is in excellent condition. It stands about 3.5 inches tall and comes with original box – I am asking $75.00
       photo 004.jpg
       photo 005.jpg
      The retired Snowfire Twittergriffin is in excellent condition. It stands about 3.5 inches tall and comes with original box – I am asking $75.00
       photo 006.jpg
       photo 007.jpg
      The retired Blackforest Twittergriff version 2 is in excellent condition. It stands about 4 inches tall and comes with original box – I am asking $65.00
       photo 008.jpg
       photo 009_2.jpg
      The retired Siamese Twittergriff version 2 is in excellent condition. It stands about 4 inches tall and comes with original box – I am asking $65.00
       photo 010.jpg
       photo 011.jpg
      The retired Rainbow Snagglefish is in excellent condition, With box – I am asking $40.00
      ( It is about 2.5 inches long and about 1.5 inches tall )
       photo 031.jpg
       photo 034.jpg

The retired Blue Ember Snagglefish is in excellent condition, With box – I am asking $40.00
      ( It is about 2.5 inches long and about 1.5 inches tall )
       photo 038.jpg
       photo 039.jpg

The retired Sitting Up Chirpmunk is in excellent condition, With box – I am asking $75.00
      ( It is about 4 inches tall and about 3 inches long )
       photo 050.jpg
       photo 053.jpg

The retired Owl – Tucker ( Brown ) is in excellent condition, With box – I am asking $50.00
      ( It is about 2 inches tall and about 2.5 inches wide )
       photo 057.jpg
       photo 060.jpg

That’s it for now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking! :beer:

Purplecat
      Participant

haha! I haven’t seen these guys in FOREVER. Due to our space issues I don’t even have ones of my own, so they’re definitely part of a small crowd. I wish I knew the exact number made, especially since we don’t produce anything in gypsum anymore!

Best of luck finding them good homes!

Pixie-dust
        Participant

Does anyone want to give one or both of these pretties a home? I lowered the price.
          Like Purplecat said, these would be a nice addition to your collection since there
          were so few of these made. πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
          Participant

The feathercat has found a home but the seal is still needing to be adopted. πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
            Participant

I added a few more critters looking for homes! πŸ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

That seal and lynx sure are cute! I just don’t have money for anything right now but hope they find good homes!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                Participant

Love your little red and white ranchu! (the goldie figurines are cute too)

Bodine
                  Participant

They are all good,love the foal but I love the crab! πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

They are all good,love the foal but I love the crab! πŸ˜€

Me too!
                      I used to have some Hermie Crabs in my Twenties! My favorite was named ‘Chester’ πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pixie-dust
                      Participant

I think it would be so cool to put the berry Hermit crab in a real live hermit crab habitat. I don’t know how many people watch the TV show ” Tanked ” but they can make so many things ” aquarium safe. ” One of these days, I want to try and contact ATM,( the name of their company which is located in Las Vegas ) and see what they use to make some items safe to put in fish tanks. It looks like it is just some coating they put on but it makes so many things able to be put in with live fish and such. It would be absolutely wonderful to not only be able to put Purplecat Creatives in an aquarium but just think how many Windstone pieces would look out of this world in an underwater exhibit! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                        Participant

Dude, that would be amazing πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Pixie-dust
                          Participant

Added a Golden Cloudfish and lowered prices. πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
                            Participant

All Prices have been Lowered! πŸ™‚

Thanks for looking.

The Seal is still looking for a home. Anyone want to adopt him?

Pixie-dust
                              Participant

Added Retired Twittergriffs and Twittergriffs version 2, all needing good homes. Enjoy! πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
                                Participant

Added some more cuties and lowered some prices. All are looking for good homes. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.