fbpx

Purple Cat's Coconut Lime PYO Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Purple Cat's Coconut Lime PYO Dragon

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

dueling match sounds better, sounds friendlier. πŸ™‚

*slaps glove across your face* I will meet you on a field of onions.

Hey you guys! This is evil, no link to ebay no pictures i cant find it in the PYo i wanna see πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
      Participant

It’s in the PYO thread Lime and Purple and here it is on eBay. He’s also now in the PYO gallery.

Purplecat
        Participant

You guys are great! I was so worried no one would like him! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Brian
          Participant

This dragon is going to get a good home no doubt. I hope it’s my home.

thanks for the links, i like his colours apart from the Dark Blue πŸ˜€

purplecat wrote:

You guys are great! I was so worried no one would like him! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I like this series, I wanted the one you did before this one pretty bad, but I just didn’t have the money.

Keep it up, one of these days I can get one.

Kyrin

Ah, Darn I missed the end of the auction. Congrats to who ever won it. πŸ˜€

Brian
            Participant

I missed that one but have my first PYO coming and lucky me purplecat did that one too.

darjeb
              Participant

I’m feeling dumb I was watching Purplecat’s dragon and forgot to bid on it before it ended dumb dumb dumb

Brian
                Participant

I was planing to bid alot more but I am thinking purple vapor fledgling now.

Yeah, I already have a PYO dragon (black cherry) that she painted…but I did like this one as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.