fbpx

PT's PYOs – New Stuff (bottom pg 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PT's PYOs – New Stuff (bottom pg 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I love your work on that griffin and Papillion! =)

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Thank for all the positive comments. It really means a lot to me <3 !

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Here are some PYOs I have completed over the past month and a half. First is a Keeper I’m calling Atlantis.

The next PYO I’m calling Nightglow. His colors are inspired by the northern lights.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

And here are a few more…
            This kirin is part of a scheme I’m calling Galaxy.

The next I’m calling Ritz. He’s painted like a tuxedo kitty. I gave him special ‘cat’ eyes and highlighted his details with interference blue and bright pearl paint. He’s technically still needs some touching up, clear coat and, finally, a gem for his forehead.

Stephanie
            Participant

AWESOME!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Adaneth
              Participant

They’re all fantastic, but I REALLY love that kirin!! Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
                Participant

They are very pretty . Good work !

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

I love your work! Those are just lovely!

Rachel
                    Participant

I’m really loving how you place those spirals. Beautiful work!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Love the kirin!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Azurielle
                        Participant

Very pretty! where did you get the cat eyes for the tuxedo dragon?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Hannah
                          Participant

As always, your work is astoundingly beautiful PT!! I think Atlantis is my favorite from this batch of pretties ๐Ÿ˜€ Are those metallic gold eyes?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

YAY! I am sooooooo happy to see your new pyos PT! I’ve missed seeing new stuff from you. It’s always an inspiration and a motivation, your items are just so detailed and amazing. My favorite is Atlantis…I would totaly stick him in my ocean themed keeper collection.
                              Night Glow is a knock out. He looks positively fluorescent. Putple and green are really hard to blend together but they looks so awesome on him. He looks so natural and mouth wateringly awesome. And his little markings in teal and yellow are perfect.

And Tux with the reptile eyes, those are really awesome.

Again, I love seeing your new stuff!

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Awe..Thanks guys. I appreciate all the compliments. I kinda stepped back from painting PYOs for a while because I wanted to focus on other artistic avenues. But, I’m getting back into the PYO groove again. Hopefully I’ll be posting more in the near future. Some of them just seem to take me forever to finish, though.

As for the eyes, Atlantis’s are gold metallic I purchased from Tohickon’s web site and the yellow slit pupil I got from VanDykes Taxidermy site. I really like Tohickon’s metallic eyes. They are so bright and intense. They seem to almost glow!

PT these are all so beautiful. I especially love Galaxy!! You are an amazing talent and have skills that I can only aspire to attain. Your detailing is so immaculate and you have such a great vision in your art. STUNNING! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.