fbpx

PT's PYOs Bella Luna (pg3) Mar 10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PT's PYOs Bella Luna (pg3) Mar 10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author

that is awesome!

NICE!!!! That is so cool and unique – I LOVE IT!!!! πŸ˜€

Barrdwing wrote:

Very nicely done! The violet overtones you put in places are a great touch. Nice three-dimensional appearance to the fur, as usual: you must do a fair amount of layering. And I agree, the skull was an inspired touch. Excellent design! πŸ™‚

Abby from NCIS would flip for this unicorn . . . . πŸ˜‰
    No kidding! I thought of her right off when I saw it! πŸ˜† Glad I’m not the only one watching that show. Around here we refer to the back of the head slap as the “DiNozo”! XD

Bodine
    Participant

WICKED COOL!! 😈

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Wow! That’s kind of cool. I’d almost suggest holding on to it until it was closer to Halloween for selling (to get in on the “spook” seasonal buying), but seeing as tax returns are about to start coming in, you’d probably get more for her now.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Wow! That’s kind of cool. I’d almost suggest holding on to it until it was closer to Halloween for selling (to get in on the “spook” seasonal buying), but seeing as tax returns are about to start coming in, you’d probably get more for her now.

It’s funny you mention that. I wanted to to do a series of Halloween themed pyos last year and try to sell them then – but I didn’t have enough pyos to do what I wanted. I still want to. I like trying out the same theme on different sculpts .
          The fact is , I’m in need of funds now – so hopefully with tax refunds coming people will feel better about spending 😳 .

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Very nicely done! The violet overtones you put in places are a great touch. Nice three-dimensional appearance to the fur, as usual: you must do a fair amount of layering. And I agree, the skull was an inspired touch. Excellent design! πŸ™‚

Abby from NCIS would flip for this unicorn . . . . πŸ˜‰
            OMG! I love Abby from NCIS πŸ˜† ! I really like the show to πŸ˜€ ….
            Actually, Gothica doesn’t have any violet on her, but I see where you would think 😳 . She does have a interference of red on her tummy and chest, and dark silver highlights ( to bring out the mane and tail). The lighting was very bad when I took the photos πŸ™„ . I really need to buy a light-box at some point….

Lokie
            Participant

She’s really neat! πŸ˜€

Rachel
              Participant

I have to admit that I LOVE this one. When I saw the title for it, I was like “eh…well, let’s see. I always like to at least look.” Too cool!

megamibabe16
                Participant

Very interesting. It would be awesome if you could make her glow in the dark. The skull on her rump is a nice touch.

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

Very interesting. It would be awesome if you could make her glow in the dark. The skull on her rump is a nice touch.

That’s a cool idea πŸ˜€ ! I’ll have to try that on my next skeletal PYO.

That’s an awesome unicorn, I love her!

Oh cool idea, Golden brand has a phosphorescent paint :). For a halloween or just skeleton themed PYO I was thinking of just painting the bones etc in the glow in the dark paint, hoping they are in invisible in daylight, lol, guess I’ll see when I try. Might be cool for a galaxy PYO too, etc. Hmm, anyone else use glow in the dark paints? What brands do you prefer?

Sorry for interrupting your thread, I can’t wait to see your next piece! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant
                      drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Wow! That is one badass unicorn!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Crimson Vision
                        Participant

O_O

WOW. I have never bid on or purchased a PYO before. I’m SO bidding on this one!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.