Production Natural Tanukis?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Production Natural Tanukis?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

OK, is just a thought but how about a production run on Red Pandas on these guy’s??? Some of them look like that in their faces in this batch!!

NOW, I’m going to RUN so I don’t get hit by broken sculpts and empty paint jars!!! :p

I’ll run with you! That’s a neat idea.

Life is beautiful.

Kim
      Blocked

That’s a great idea! I would love red panda tanukis! If there were raccoon and red panda tanukis in their own little batches that would be awesome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
        Participant

OK, is just a thought but how about a production run on Red Pandas on these guy’s??? Some of them look like that in their faces in this batch!!

NOW, I’m going to RUN so I don’t get hit by broken sculpts and empty paint jars!!! :p

Great idea, SecretHope! Love the red-pandas

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

😉 I know!! Right!!! They are the perfect Sculpt for one!!! A batch of these in Red Panda :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Zloy720
            Participant

I agree too! Would love love them colored like a red panda!

Mercury Star
              Participant

Ooh, definitely need one in Ivory now, maybe with some kind of dusky pinkish shading? Blue eyes of course.

Kim
                Blocked

So Melody, could we see some limited production tanukis in natural, raccoon, red panda and ivory varieties perhaps? I would be especially excited if you could do a batch of raccoons and a batch of red pandas.

Melody
                  Keymaster

So Melody, could we see some limited production tanukis in natural, raccoon, red panda and ivory varieties perhaps? I would be especially excited if you could do a batch of raccoons and a batch of red pandas.

We’ll do them in natural at least… they are being cast. I’m waiting for a batch to get assembled and dry.

Kim
                    Blocked

Bumping as a reminder for Melody if tanukis are ready to paint!

Melody
                      Keymaster

I’ve got a cart full, if I paint some in each color, there will be only a few of each! I’ll need to narrow down the options. Maybe the three or four most popular color shifts and natural and … well, maybe red pandas.
                        Red panda tanukis; that’s like maple chocolate fudge. Too much sweet all at once!

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

I’ve got a cart full, if I paint some in each color, there will be only a few of each! I’ll need to narrow down the options. Maybe the three or four most popular color shifts and natural and … well, maybe red pandas.
                          Red panda tanukis; that’s like maple chocolate fudge. Too much sweet all at once!

Red panda tanukis would be adorable, very sweet but eaten in tiny bites it’s doable 🙂

Landipan
                          Participant

Oh please oh please oh please let us know if you decide to go with a red panda batch in advance(I know, so pushy right, but oh so gleeful lol), I will sell everything I own for a red panda tanuki!!!!!!!!!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Laurie
                            Participant

I’m for the albino…pink eyes please. For around my birthday in April. I could splurge then maybe if hubby’s work picks up some.

Kim
                              Blocked

If the colour shift paint doesn’t look great on the tanukis what about just the natural, albino and red panda colours? I do love the colour shift paint but am fine with having it on other sculpts. And you can never have too many sweets in the form of red pandas! haha

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.