Production color Oriental Moon Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Production color Oriental Moon Dragons

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Angelika_Zen 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I was researching and could only find that the Oriental Moon Dragon seems to have only been offered in Copper Patina and currently in the Blue Morpho color scheme. She’s such a Wonderful sculpt!

I really would like to have an Oriental Moon Dragon, but I’m not really crazy about the Blue Morpho scheme. I also doubt I’ll be able to win one of the fantastic Moon Dragons I’ve seen on eBay either. Is there any possibility in getting a Gold color scheme or Violet Flame Oriental Moon Dragon with Red eyes as a future Production color?

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
    Participant

Seconding this inquiry; I’d love to see the Moon appear in Peacock, so I could complete my family!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Melody
    Keymaster

I was researching and could only find that the Oriental Moon Dragon seems to have only been offered in Copper Patina and currently in the Blue Morpho color scheme. She’s such a Wonderful sculpt! I really would like to have an Oriental Moon Dragon, but I’m not really crazy about the Blue Morpho scheme. I also doubt I’ll be able to win one of the fantastic Moon Dragons I’ve seen on eBay either. Is there any possibility in getting a Gold color scheme or Violet Flame Oriental Moon Dragon with Red eyes as a future Production color?

I would dearly love to have production O dragons! The problem is that bellies of these dragons have a seam line that is really hard to clean off. That makes the castings so difficult to produce, we can’t really offer them as production. They would be pretty expensive if we did!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Thanks for the explanation, Melody! I figured it might have been something like that or that they were a challenge to paint in a color series versus painting one-offs as Test Paints – which have ALL been Wonderful. I wish I had had the funds to have gotten your Gila Monster Moon – she was so Great! Congrats to the Lucky person who did buy her.
    The Blue Morpho Moon IS starting to grow on me though. It’s her black points and especially her lovely lovely black rimmed eyes that keep drawing me back.
    Hopefully after The Veligent Kickstarter begins and I know what funds I need, I’ll think about getting one of BM Moons left in the Store.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Aha!  Thanks for the explanation!

Maybe there will be a Moon test paint scheme that looks good with Peacock…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’d sell my first born for a Violet Flame Sun and Moon <3 *swoon* or them in the production White for that matter

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Violet Flame would be fantastic! I’d love a Moon in that too!

merrillannwhite
    Participant

That would be pretty!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Well, I went ahead and got a Blue Morpho Moon today – I didn’t want to wait for the remaining 5 count to get lower. You never know when you might get a run on them especially with the Holidays around the corner, so Happy Early Birthday to me! And I also got one of the remaining Gargoyle Claw candle holders tagging along with my Luna to go with the other Claw holder I have.

I’m Happy. ^_^

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Congrats on your purchase Ela Hara! You wont be disappointed!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.