Production color Oriental Moon Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Production color Oriental Moon Dragons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I was researching and could only find that the Oriental Moon Dragon seems to have only been offered in Copper Patina and currently in the Blue Morpho color scheme. She’s such a Wonderful sculpt!

I really would like to have an Oriental Moon Dragon, but I’m not really crazy about the Blue Morpho scheme. I also doubt I’ll be able to win one of the fantastic Moon Dragons I’ve seen on eBay either. Is there any possibility in getting a Gold color scheme or Violet Flame Oriental Moon Dragon with Red eyes as a future Production color?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
      Participant

Seconding this inquiry; I’d love to see the Moon appear in Peacock, so I could complete my family!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
        Keymaster

I would dearly love to have production O dragons! The problem is that bellies of these dragons have a seam line that is really hard to clean off. That makes the castings so difficult to produce, we can’t really offer them as production. They would be pretty expensive if we did!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Thanks for the explanation, Melody! I figured it might have been something like that or that they were a challenge to paint in a color series versus painting one-offs as Test Paints – which have ALL been Wonderful. I wish I had had the funds to have gotten your Gila Monster Moon – she was so Great! Congrats to the Lucky person who did buy her.
            The Blue Morpho Moon IS starting to grow on me though. It’s her black points and especially her lovely lovely black rimmed eyes that keep drawing me back.
            Hopefully after The Veligent Kickstarter begins and I know what funds I need, I’ll think about getting one of BM Moons left in the Store.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Aha!  Thanks for the explanation!

Maybe there will be a Moon test paint scheme that looks good with Peacock…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I’d sell my first born for a Violet Flame Sun and Moon <3 *swoon* or them in the production White for that matter

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Violet Flame would be fantastic! I’d love a Moon in that too!

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

That would be pretty!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Well, I went ahead and got a Blue Morpho Moon today – I didn’t want to wait for the remaining 5 count to get lower. You never know when you might get a run on them especially with the Holidays around the corner, so Happy Early Birthday to me! And I also got one of the remaining Gargoyle Claw candle holders tagging along with my Luna to go with the other Claw holder I have.

I’m Happy. ^_^

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Congrats on your purchase Ela Hara! You wont be disappointed!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.