Production and Limited Dragons Spreadsheet

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Production and Limited Dragons Spreadsheet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

Hello, All! Many years ago, I created a spreadsheet to help keep track of all of the regular and limited production dragons that Windstone Editions has produced. I decided to share it here, in part because I know that others often ask about the colors that have been produced, and also so that you can let me know if I’ve missed anything. Feel free to use as a resource and to share. Thank you! Aaron

22-0615-WE-Dragons-List-1

Ann Marie
      Participant

This is very nice! Thanks for making it available.

Magentas-Cat

Nightcrow
        Participant

Thank you for sharing!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LadyElectra225
          Participant

Thank you for sharing your hard work! I bought several W.E. many years ago (80’s/early 90s) and have only recently started buying them again. It’s helpful to see what I’ve missed out on all this time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.