fbpx

Problems Adding photos to my Gallery

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Problems Adding photos to my Gallery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nekoi
    Participant

I have been trying to consolidate my gallery pics (taking all indiv images of the same PYO and making a collage) but I keep getting this error message: Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota! The collages are using way less memory than the individual images and I remove the individual images prior to trying to upload the new collage, to make sure I have plenty of storage space left, but I’m still getting this error message! Please let me know what I’m doing wrong?! or what I need to do to fix this.

>^_^< V

Clay
      Keymaster

I have been trying to consolidate my gallery pics (taking all indiv images of the same PYO and making a collage) but I keep getting this error message: Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota! The collages are using way less memory than the individual images and I remove the individual images prior to trying to upload the new collage, to make sure I have plenty of storage space left, but I’m still getting this error message! Please let me know what I’m doing wrong?! or what I need to do to fix this.

>^_^< V

I will take a look at this issue and contact you by PM. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.