fbpx

Price Check & Interest on a lot of Windstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Price Check & Interest on a lot of Windstone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Hi all! I hate to sale more Windstone but my washing machine broke & it’s about the only think I can sale fast to get the money to buy a new washer. I sold on Vintage Steiff Bear & I’m going to sale some art supplies & Pocket Dragons too.

I searched the database for prices but it doesn’t seam to be working ๐Ÿ™

Here is what I have for sale:

Mint with box & tag:
      Male, mother & baby Kirin (If I can sale some other stuff first that would be great but I need lots of money LOL)
      Hippogriff candle lamp (needs new candle but glass part is fine)
      Hatching Empress Dragon in Peacock
      Ruby Fledgling
      Black & Gold Coiled Dragon

Mint no box or tag:
      Young oriental in Peacock (old peacock)
      I also have the other Oriental dragons, if I have to sale them I will but right now I’m trying to hold on to those.

Near Mint no Box or Tag:
      Flion

Damaged a little:
      Hatching Tortoise

Once I kind of get an idea of prices & interest & if I have to only sale some or all of them to get a washer I’ll get good pictures & post them in the classifieds area.

Feel free to PM me or e-mail me at ninabolen@suddenlink.net

windstonefan
      Participant

Sorry you have to sell your lovely’s

windstonefan

Jennifer
        Keymaster

So sorry you have to sell! I feel your pain. ๐Ÿ™ My dishwasher is going out… at least I can wash by hand if I need to though!

If you can, please set up a classifieds ad for your pieces, as we no longer do windstone selling through the main forum. ๐Ÿ™‚ Up top, click “Community” then “Classified Ads”. Thanks!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.