fbpx

Pre-ordering griffin chicks

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pre-ordering griffin chicks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Okay, this is just for those that may have missed this tidbit in the other massive, scary thread!

You can pre-order the sitting pearl griffin chick.
      This is not for any of the other colors or the other pose, this is for the pearl sitting griffin chick only.

melody wrote:

Karen and Susie said they will take pre-orders on the next batch today(which we will start on tomorrow)Our toll free number(800)982-4464

Remember that Windstone Editions is in California (like we could forget) and their business hours are 8am-5:30pm.
      Click here to find out the current time in California if you’re not sure:
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Thank you Nam. πŸ˜€

the clock just says 9.31 is at AM or PM?

frozendragon
        Participant

Griffiness wrote:

the clock just says 9.31 is at AM or PM?

right now…AM, California is 7 hrs behind the UK

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Wow-yes Nam, once again you are awesome. This time-for posting this and saving the trouble of reading through more than 10 pages to find information. Hoo ray for Nam!!

Thank you SO MUCH for letting us know about that, I didn’t even see the griff chick auction until today!! Karen’s got one for me

Barbara
            Participant

I wonder how quickly the army of griffin chicks will over run the army of fledglings?

Starbreeze
              Participant

hmmm….good question 😯

Actual email conversation between my husband and me this morning:

Me: May I please please PLEASE buy one of these PLEASE!!!
                Ebay Auction link to chick

husband:Are you sure you even want that? It’s like a “cute” overload. The mantle
                might buckle under the weight of all that “cute”. (he was referring to the livingroom mantle that has my fledglings, coileds and flap cats)

Me: Precisely!! Disgusting isn’t it?

Huband: Quite! You shouldn’t buy it.

Me: Did you notice baby bird pin-feathers on the wings (the ones that are mostly feather shaft and not fluff)?! Those are so cute! And I am sorry honey- but something this appallingly cute needs a good home…my home to be exact πŸ™‚ I’m so happy- I can’t WAIT to see it in person!!

Husband: you are the biggest dork I know.

Laurie
                Participant

Did I miss the pre-order??

Laurie
                  Participant

Dur I’m an idiot, ignore me.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

ROFLMAO @ Cheryl, so your man calls you dork too =P

We miss you btw!

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ROFLMAO @ Cheryl, so your man calls you dork too =P

We miss you btw!

Yes, Blake calls me a dork when it comes to Windstones and model horses. And I miss you guys sooo-o so much!! I hate having to work under scrutiny of which websites I visit but if I lost my job over it I couldn’t buy more pretty Windstones! Nonetheless thank you for missing me!

Skigod377
                      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Actual email conversation between my husband and me this morning:

Me: May I please please PLEASE buy one of these PLEASE!!!
                        Ebay Auction link to chick

husband:Are you sure you even want that? It’s like a “cute” overload. The mantle
                        might buckle under the weight of all that “cute”. (he was referring to the livingroom mantle that has my fledglings, coileds and flap cats)

Me: Precisely!! Disgusting isn’t it?

Huband: Quite! You shouldn’t buy it.

Me: Did you notice baby bird pin-feathers on the wings (the ones that are mostly feather shaft and not fluff)?! Those are so cute! And I am sorry honey- but something this appallingly cute needs a good home…my home to be exact πŸ™‚ I’m so happy- I can’t WAIT to see it in person!!

Husband: you are the biggest dork I know.Ahahahahahah!!! I want a funny husband, too! πŸ˜† Yes, we DO miss you. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.