Posting Pictures Made Easy

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Posting Pictures Made Easy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

I am trying to put the picture on here.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Oh, yes, what works in posts is not what works in ads which is not what works in PMs…
        For ads, I believe both the “HTML” and the “BBCode” links work. For PMs, only the “BBCode” link works.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
        Participant

And for posts, I think “HTML” and “BBCode” both work from the “Text” tab.

Linda
          Participant

I tired all of them and they said my photo was to big and I don’t know how to make them smaller. I made a mistake on the other one I posted, It will let me copy but  I don’t have a paste tab.

GardenNinja
            Participant

To paste a link (or anything you copied) into the ad, press ctrl-v. That is, press and hold the CTRL key, then press the V key, then let go of both.

Courtney
              Participant

Linda an easy way to make the pictures smaller is to email them to yourself. It will ask you if you want the pictures to be sent in actual size or something smaller. Chose the second to smallest option.

When you get your own email the pictures in it will be smaller. Save those to your computer and then upload them to the ad like normal.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Linda
                Participant

GardenNinja,

I try the ctrl-v on both the HTML and BBCode and it will not work for me. Maybe it is my laptop computer, it normal give me a paste with a right click. I really don’t need it very often most of the time I love what I get. I will just have to ask for them to e-mail me for photo.

I want to thank you both GardenNinja and Courtney for all your help.

Kim
                  Blocked

To make pictures smaller I just go onto ‘paint’ on my computer and click ‘paste from’ and select the photo I want from a file folder and then just click the resize button and change the size by percentage or by pixels.  If you have something that is say 1000 x 1500 pixels, you could change it to 500 x 750 pixels and then save it and then upload it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.