Possible Poad painting ideas

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Possible Poad painting ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Karen
    Participant

Hi, I’m kind of new to this website and I was wondering if you could paint poads with the color patterns of the buntings (a type of bird). I really like the lovebird poads that you made and I thought that this would be really cool as well.

Kim
      Blocked

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I also love the winged poads and love bird type ones. I would love to see maybe more grab bag or production poads that look like tropical birds or parrots or other bird types too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Chloe
        Participant

Bird Poads! 😀 Squeak! Squeak! I love them, too!

rock-reader
          Participant

I swear that I’ve seen a mated pair that look incredibly similar to the violet backed starling in my backyard all last summer, but I know it couldn’t have been this kind of bird since it lives somewhere in Africa, but boy were they pretty!

They might have been the same birds. One year I had a pair of red cheeked courdon bleu finches that haunted my bird feeder for the whole spring and summer. They were obviously escapees since they are native to Hawaii

dragonmedley
            Participant

I’d love to see y’all do a violet backed starling type, if you’ve never seen one look it up they are such a gorgeous violet! Doesn’t have to be 100% accurate but that color would be amazing!

So would i! That is so pretty!

That’s funny… I used the purple starling for inspiration for one of the PYO swaps!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.