fbpx

Possibility of an ENTIRE PYO Dragon set????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Possibility of an ENTIRE PYO Dragon set????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scorpiolady21
    Participant

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21
      Participant

OK I have looked at all of the PYO figures….the one thing that has struck me as odd is that there is such a small amount of selection. I was hoping that there will soon be offered an entire set of Dragons. I have a color scheam thought up and would love to paint an entire set of these guys! Oh yeah and as for pricing would it be comparable to the others?? Knowing that the larger statues would be more……

Here’s to Hoping!!!

πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
        Participant

Don’t we all wish…

You gotta give Melody time, here!

Everyone is biting their nails waiting for the Keeper PYO dragon.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
          Keymaster

scorpiolady21 wrote:

OK I have looked at all of the PYO figures….the one thing that has struck me as odd is that there is such a small amount of selection. I was hoping that there will soon be offered an entire set of Dragons. I have a color scheam thought up and would love to paint an entire set of these guys! Oh yeah and as for pricing would it be comparable to the others?? Knowing that the larger statues would be more……

Here’s to Hoping!!!

πŸ˜€ I wish I could make more pyos! It is a long story, but it’s not that easy getting stuff into production these days! I’ve been working on these few pyos for… what, three years? eesh.
            I do plan to make more.
            Larger PYOs would need to be more expensive than the smaller ones, but we don’t even try to price things before they are in our hands ready to sell.

scorpiolady21
            Participant

Melody,

Thank you for getting back to me. i know it will take time to do. Thank you for at least considering it! πŸ™‚ I think we would all be so thrilled if the next PYO is a Keeper Dragon. He is so serene and calm looking. Not sad at all. While I am on here have you done him in gold or Ruby? Just wondering…… πŸ™‚

P.S.

NO RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I know you will get to it in time. πŸ˜€
              thank you for bringing these dragons into my life. they make me smile every time I look at them! πŸ™‚

Maria
              Participant

The Keeper hasn’t been released at all yet, and the only painted version we’ve seen is the blue-green one in the Gallery. So no gold or ruby Keepers – yet.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Yes- the ‘keeper’ PYO is not the same as a Secret Keeper. The Secret Keeper is MUCH larger! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Could you imagine a PYO Secret Keeper? 😯

I think I’d need bigger paintbrushes! And a forklift πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

frozendragon
                    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Could you imagine a PYO Secret Keeper? 😯

I think I’d need bigger paintbrushes! And a forklift πŸ˜€

and stock in an art supply store….for all the paint….

Stephanie
                      Participant

Oh my… a 2 oz tub of paint MIGHT paint a quarter of a SK! 😯

scorpiolady21
                        Participant

i DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH PAINT IT TAKES……OR FOR THAT MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES! I am just in love with them and I wish I could get my hands on one…..that is what I would like to re-start my collection with! Gosh if I could get a PYO Secret Keeper…………The days I would spend just plotting out the paint idea! It would take me days of coloring on paper before I started with the paint!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.