Positive thoughts please for Laundry2011

Home Forums Miscellany Community Positive thoughts please for Laundry2011

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Hope that you’re feeling better soon, Laundry! Hopefully the other driver had insurance and maybe you won’t need to worry about a new car. Best wishes

Aggie83
      Participant

Good heavens – best wishes for a speedy recovery and a quick and hopefully monetarily
        painless solution to the car issue.

jmoore
        Participant

Oh goodness! Glad she’s (mostly) ok and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Adaneth
          Participant

Oh, how scary! Praying she bounces back fast and the other driver’s insurance steps up to cover the damage.

Kathleen
            Participant

Oh no! Glad she is okay. Positive thoughts sent. 🙂

I thought I’d give you guys an update. She is very sore and spent most of yesterday sleeping. She’s really kinda down in the dumpsabout her car, but upon our further investigation, we realized the the other car was in a dip in the road so when Mary checked her blind spots, there really appeared by be noone there. Neither of them could of seen each other. It was really just a freak accident. Just so you guys know, if you try to pm her, you probably won’t hear back anytime soon. There’s no wifi where we are at and she usually browses Windstone over my shoulder anyways. I’ve been on my phone while we’re out here recuperating.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

wolflodge100
              Participant

sending healing energy for a speedy recovery!

sending healing energy for a speedy recovery!

Thank you Wolflodge. Her stitches come out on Sunday. She got sick of laying around and cleaned half of the apartment yesterday…There was no stopping her. I think she is starting to feel much more energetic again. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.