fbpx

Porcelain Unicorn and Pony for Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Porcelain Unicorn and Pony for Sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Trying to clean out some things this weekend I no longer have room for. I have a lot of model horses, plastic and porcelain.

First is this porcelain lying unicorn mare by Enesco. She is in excellent condition for her age. No breaks, chips, or repairs. Has a red and gold foil sticker on the bottom. She measures just over 8 inches in length. Would like to get $30.00 for her, plus shipping.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Art of Fire raku model horse/pony by the Lakeshore Collection. These models normally sell for $160.00, but this one suffered a leg break. I did repair it, and is hardly noticeable now. Just has a very slight hairline crack going around the middle part of the tail, and tiny sliver of missing glaze on the non-display side. Crafted of fine bisque porcelain, he has a combination of green, maroon, and bluish silver mirror face. Some areas are textured from firing. Measures just over 7 inches tall. He is very unique and each raku horse is truly a OOAK.
      $30.00 please, plus shipping.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I would like to buy the art of fire horse

Thanks,

Dave

Travistie
      Participant

Sorry, this ad is quite old! The art of fire horse was sold a while ago, and completely forgot to update it here.

The unicorn is still around though if anyone is interested.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.