fbpx

Popping in to say helloo

Home Forums Miscellany Community Popping in to say helloo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

HELLOOO!! I know I’ve been gone forever…and I honestly won’t be around after this much at all. I originally blinked out of the community to avoid temptation because buying a house (WHOO HOO!) took away most of my fun money…but I found other things to collect, (sadly lol) like Spirithoods, and now Black Milk clothing. “Oh, but they’re CHEAPER than Windstones” not when you buy lots of either of those things, it adds up! Anyway, I’m not as into collecting as I once was and I’ve been selling off my collection over the last 2+ years. I’ve still got pieces in boxes that have been there since we moved Septemberish of 2016. I don’t have space for them all anymore, and if I can’t display them, there’s no point in keeping them in boxes. No, I’m not selling my entire collection, I’m keeping my old warriors and grab bag young unicorns (although I sold one) I’m finding having a smaller collection gives me a chance to appreciate each one. I haven’t counted lately but I still have more than 50 pieces hahah but  no where near the 250 I used to have.  I might have 100. I’ll need to count. Anyway, just wanted so say HEY, and go check out my sales post I’m about to make and I’ve got pieces listed in the Windstone facebook group, and I’m putting some on ebay as well if they don’t sell in the Facebook group first. I do miss you guys a lot though!! Mwah!!

Natasha
      Participant

I’m trying to buy a house now, too, but feel free to ping me if you have any Unis to part with!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

You know I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for some of those certain ones you know are up my alley

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Patricia
          Participant

Long time no see. though I can’t say much I only came back recently myself. Hope all is going well with you!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.